Looking to speak to former Purdue Pharma employees

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you looking for Sales, or Home office?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for either sales or home office.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aside from Purdue, have you looked into GSK? They have a shady history and have have tons of documentated abuses. I would suggest throwing them into the story too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you really want anyone to "talk", then you should ask former employees of PP.

Or if you represent a state suing PP, then you should talk to....or subpeona.....former PP employees who were with PP during the Oxy glory days. $$$$$

Let's see.....get prosecuted by a state....or sing like a bird and be a witness for the prosecution that is suing PP???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out of here no body wants to talk to you. PP has always done the ethical thing and anyone close the family and doesn’t just read fake news headlines all day knows this. Obviously people are trying to make PP a scapegoat but it’s all fake news.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you really just use PP and ethical in the same sentence? That’s funny! Was their guilty plea for misbranding and payment of $634 million fake news too?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure there will be no shortage of people lining up to talk about how Purdue did things!
    I bet they are really happy right now that they let all those loyal employees go by hiring for their positions while they were still employed and then cutting them all! Even asking for recommendations for their very own positions before they did it, and all the while billling it as an expansion! Karma is all i can say!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the catch for Purdue to be providing me an attorney?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about your question A LITTLE HARDER AND LONGER, then I'm sure you'll get your own answer! lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk to any of the District Managers who are now at Insys. I’m sure you can find out their names.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I luv the fact that so many PP have landed at Insys...Jumped outta the dumpster fire and onto the Hindenburg.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should post this on Abbott and AbbVie’s page since they copromoted Oxy together

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should talk to: Windell Fisher, Chris Sposato, John Pineiro, Jane Petty. Terrible wrongdoings by all these people.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Purdue legal holdover!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Area directors and regional managers were mostly promoted to their positions because they were in areas with the most abuse and therefore sales and these people were promoted over and over and ended up in these top positions for that’s reason. My regional was a moron who sold for about a year or 2 in his entire career and then got promoted over and over! It was all about sales for him and he treated you as good as your numbers and if your sales were just ok, he didn’t give u the time of day! Read every sales management book and spewed this stuff continuously but was clueless! Knew exactly what was going on with abuse and when wholesalers were limiting product he instituted PIP plans knowing full well that not making goal was completely out of rep control but acted like it was all about closing or probing effectively! Moron!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any rep or manager making this move is completely inept. beyond lazy and dim

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you talking mid-atlantic RBD? T.M relied on his connections..he is a nice moron.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

T.M was the worst. Unless you were a top performing rep he would criticize everything you did. Never gave any positive feedback and worked like it was still the year 2000. Use old school selling skills in a new market. Absolutely worthless