Loosing reps fast!l

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 12, 2019 at 3:54 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The injectable reps are leaving big markets , apparently they don’t want to pay a competitive salary. Evolus is paying $135k base. They are playing cheep when territory’s are pulling in 2 million plus. $350 -$400 should be the mark , trying to pull off $180’is gonna cost them in the long run, assuming that they are in it for the long run. looks like they are juicing the value for a sale

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't pay and reps are leaving great territories. Culture is garbage and why would I sell another persons product without the credit. Pipeline is weak.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have got to be shitting me! What company pays that for our jobs? Take a reality pill, and btw the 2 reps that went to evokus I know of both were bottom of the pack! Go away you idiotic CP troll!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left in what great territories? If they were stupid enough to go to Evolus they will soon realize why generic companies don’t need or have sales reps.

Culture is great here, anyone that thinks it’s not should go elsewhere and see how green the grass really is. Just don’t burn your bridges on the way because you will soon be wishing you could come back.

Funny this board has been silent for months until evolus launches. Trolls lurking is my guess!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you on this board? Nothing better to do with your time?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To provide some feedback on the reality here so people don’t pay any attention to the trolls. Maybe you should ask that question of yourself.