Los Angeles opening

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2015 at 1:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a good place to be? How is the manager?

Thank you

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turn and run!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously? Why? Can you tell me a little more please?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should take the advice of the first responder. Do your DD somewhere other than Cafe Pharma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please help me. My wife is very sick and this is a big decision for our family.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're getting good advice above, Google Aegerion, it's not for the weak of heart. Stay where you are and take care of your family.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. But why is it a bad place to work? It seems like a good opportunity. Am I missing something? Are you happy here?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

off label selling

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you making a major move to another company if your wife is sick? This is not the place you want to come to as your time will be consumed selling a product you can't find patients for. Why would you do that to your wife?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This would be a promotion from my current position and the benefits here I believe are better.

How is the culture here? Why do you say there are no patients?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People stop responding, this is either HR, who wonders why this isn't a highly ranked place to work in Boston or its one of our many lawyers on a fishing expedition. If it's neither and actually a candidate, your an idiot for investigating a company on this site.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an idiot?

It's you're an idiot. If the drug isn't successful, I can see why, with idiots like yourself!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the grammar lesson, YOUR sick wife has herself a champ. Yet does she know he has to rely on a cheesy site like Cafe pharma to investigate a career move because he's lazy and lacks the ability to network? I don't work for Aegerion anymore, but I'm starting to hope you get the job.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you don't work here anymore but you still troll the site. What a loser!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty pathetic that he still trolls the site! Honestly you should talk to one of your cardiologists. Since regeneron and Amgen hit the market we are drowning, and people are starting to fight for the life jackets.