Los Angeles Positions

Discussion in 'California Reps' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2008 at 1:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Pharma companies are hiring reps with 3+ years in the industry right now in Los Angeles? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you never heard of Medzilla.com or are you just a lazy assed pharma freak who feels that everyone else should do the work for you. Damn, get a brain. If you are so fucking self entitled, that you feel you shouldn't have to exert any effort to get a damn job, you are in a heap o shit when it comes to being a team player. People HATE lazy assed self entitled poser boys or prom queens. Better learn to get a little dirtied up and sweat some, light bulb.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest has some openings
    Santa Monica, CA
    Fremont, CA

4. RxVantage

RxVantage Guest

we have openings in the LA area - not a pharma position but a way to make money using your pharma contacts in the interim.

www.RxVantage.com

james at rxvantage dot com

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can sign up at medreps.com and view the 8 openings in LA that are available. You can go to medcoforum.com and look at the client list and view the companies' websites directly to see what is available.

Wait.....You can go to linkedin.com and network and also join groups to see who is looking for reps....Hold on.....The ladders posts job along with monster....Oh crap the brain is starting to hurt....You can look at specific companies you may want to join and see if they have openings....Jesus H Christ it keeps coming.....How about you call into compaies and ask for the DM or RM and when they send you to voicemail you leave a message or take down their phone number they leave on there and call them directly....Better yet go to linkedin.com and look up sales managers from that company within 100 miles of your zip code and then call the company and ask for that manager by name?

Sorry.....I can only suggest so much to someone not willing to work...Now you know why you can't get that med device job. Enjoy the catering business.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all good EXCEPT stay away from Dey, there's a witch on a hunt there! One victim down, many more to go!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any information on the email address massamed@gmail.com? Recruiter info? Legit? etc. Thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you ask? I replied to a job posting with this email address. Supposedly its a recruiter. Whats your story?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a company expanding now for a Jan. product launch. The company is pretty cool/ they allow you have another place of employment and pay on the amount of units you sell. I started with them because I'm scared about industry future including my own, even though I've won many president clubs, no one is same these days. Anyways I make around $5-6k/month, no boss. It's fun. They are expanding. If you want more information post your email.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have sent this person my resume as well, not sure what the deal is. I think a lot of the postings on Medreps.com are fake bc I end up just getting "resume services" from websites- I think it is just a marketing strategy and there are not really any jobs associated with the "generic" postings.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

feryy