Losers in Pathology

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2015 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot get a single Pathology account and they are threatening with these PIP's. There is no additional business out there to gain. I own most of the Oncologists and now we're grasping at straws.

It's bs. We make the company $$ and now these greedy bastards want more. Its a joke as it is that we get what we get and not offer anything new out there.

Wake up management.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, pathologists don't really like it when you steal all their heme business... And when the hospital system buys your oncologists, all your business will go away.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well..........bye bye Florida business. looks like by the end of the year, most of the "rest" of the oncologists will be partnered up with someone. time to find a new job. I am tired of watching my paycheck shrink.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't like it here loser then leave.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you're absolutely correct. I worked there and became a loser, so I left. Now I am able to make real money and be in control. Genoptix is transitioning into a field of service reps. Novartis could care less if Genoptix loses market share, it a drop in the bucket for them. The poor people they are promoting from CS are making less than half of what people where hired on for just 5 years ago. Only at Genoptix do you have reps making $150k salaries and $50k in the same state. Yuck...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PeteBob could fix this mess!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is that HorseHead ???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!!!! Somethings never change.... Genoptix still sounds greedy, immature with poor poor management!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poor management is an understatement. The hire and promote idiots while anyone decent is treated like shit or run out of the door. I have never been more unimpressed by a management team that was so disillusioned about their own ability to lead that their ineptness was almost comical. If you were an old rep that had a great year, you became a manager. If you came over from Novartis then not only were they stashing you in the crap division because you sucked at Novartis, you became a pillar in the company. The worst of both worlds. Leftover idiots running the show, idiots climbing the ladder.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a great place to be with low expectations! Sit on my ass most off the time and pretend I'm working!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well....i think that about sums up our leadership here

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest