Lost Civaliztion

Discussion in 'Liposcience' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to move this board into the lost Civaliztion section.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how depressing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Lucy, several of us been here along with you for over 10 years and only you have something to show for it, you are a true leader....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey no worries! Howard, Phil, Ken and Lee will take care of us. Bahahahaha!!! Oh yeah, more lies and we are all screwed!
    No surprise! Simply a bunch of unethical tools out for themselves.

Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you do, please don't feel sorry for Howard. He is now without a job!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less than 30, more than 20
    How will they decide, don't we have around 50 reps left?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board has become so entertaining. Man am I glad I left when I did!
    Are there really that many of you left, what have you been waiting for and Why don't you have new jobs!?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how smart was it to stick around and help Lucy and Doran make their fat bank?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea man, you left! Wow good job. But now you are at home with no job trolling the Liposcience board acting like you are smart. Hey Moron, go back to your video games in your mothers basement and leave us alone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol internet tough guy and future member of the unemployment line

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of us stuck around because we had hope. It's a rarity to love what you do and love the company also. I should have left a 6 months ago. Now we wait for the axe to fall...just in time for Christmas! Merry merry

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What we loved about our jobs will not exist at Labcorp. I hope u realize that. If you haven't been interviewing then u r just lazy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's time to move on. Assurances were made that failed to materialize whether done intentionally or not time/karma will tell. For those who stayed we got paid our grants last night. Time to do a cost benefit analysis and access your next steps. Lastly the next LCA steps will determine whether they bought the company to lower costs or if they really value the test and want to grow market share. NTL, be proud of the lives saved and be Thankful during this holiday season.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself... The test is nothing more then snake oil.

I'll give thanks this thanksgiving if LP, PH, & HD get stuck with cancer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Watch out HD,PH,KM,LS. Uncle Eddies coming to see you! Only thing worse than the jelly of the month club for Xmas is having a bunch of scrooges run this company into the ground!

Happy F@&king Holidays

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great movie quote!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this training call is comical

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't handle basic training again!- now that is a great movie

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so, if I need to insure my family, i will basically go broke. awesome!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if that call was any indication or foreshadowing of life to come at Labcorp, I don't want any part of it