Lots of Sweet Commercials

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2017 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been seeing lots of Jardiance commercials lately- more commercials than reps.
    So are they working or is this a last ditch attempt to plea for scripts of a product that's not covered anywhere?
    Patient: "So Doctor, I've been sitting on my couch lately watching television and I have decided I need to be on Jardy Ance"
    Doctor: "Well Paul, your couch crushing efforts are really paying off. Your Olympic sloth like lifestyle combined with mad advertising influence from your rent to own flat screen has lead me to prescribe Jardiance. However I want you to know that not even the A Team can get this product recognized on your current prescription plan"

Patient: " Oh so you mean that choosing Jardy Lance is going to cost more than my cable and Internet bill? "

Doctor "yes and you may have to exercise. However I can prescribe a Similar drug that is covered and will only cost you $5 and can be picked up at Wal-Mart this afternoon"

Patient " Sounds like a plan Doc! I can just watch those fancy ads on the television, buy depends at Walmart when I pick up my covered medicine "

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So fuckin true. So fucking true this is REALITY? The CVS account rep needs to get shitcanned. The Cigna account rep is a complete dumbass too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's happening? You can't sell Jardiance when it is 1 of 2 with Fartsiga in Caremark? What a douchebag.

Cigna Medicare just added Jardiance too.

Apparently reps can't sell unless their product is the exclusive one on formulary. Yes....fire both those fuckers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm so glad you are a managed markets guru Please come utilize your sales ability and persuasiveness in my territory. Maybe you could sell your Subaru to my top prescriber's daughter before you leave. Obviously your skill set is that of an epic hero located only at BIPI

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the one that gives reps the 'lazy' reputation. You can't sell where you do have access. You only complain about where you don't have it. I can almost guarantee that your formulary access picture for Jardiance is better than Invo or Farx.

Wah....I can't sell Preferred access. Wah....I can't handle objections.
    Wah....the small plan in my territory doesn't have us on formulary.
    Wah....I can't sell when we are 1 of 2.
    Wah...why aren't we exclusive.

Any other excuses pussy boy?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if its so easy, no it all why are you not out selling it!!!!!!!! WHY ? BECAUSE NONE OF YOU CORPORATE COOL AID DRINKING PUPPETS COULD LAST ONE DAY DOING THIS JOB, AS SOON AS YOU GOT ANY PUSHBACK FROM ANY PHYSICIAN YOU WOULD DELIVER YOUR CANNED MESSAGE ON EFFICACY AND WHAT PLANS YOUR COVERED ON AND GET THROWN OUT OF THE OFFICE

THATS YOUR REALITY!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AND YA L SPELLED KNOW no BEFORE I GET THAT CANNED U CANT SPELL RESPONSE

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a sample dropping, poo flinging baboon with a 15% market share for his 1 of 2 preferred product while his NDC Blocked competitor has 25% and the one with equal status has 60%.
    You can't spell and you can't sell.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you BI folk are real sales people. Truly innovators beyond your time and most certainly the saving grace to diabetes. Keep up the sweet commercials! Maybe you should get an overweight B list diabetic actor to pitch your product in the fall.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest