Love the lies on Linkedin

Discussion in 'Liposcience' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am discussed with peoples lies on LinkedIn. Regardless of how good you think that you actually are. Or how good you might have been. Don't lie about being a President's Club winner. Don't lie about being an MVP person player.Eeverybody knows. especially when you been here the same amount of time is all these braggers you know who's lying and who was truthful. The truth will eventually come out jennifer david. It's a small world. It Will come back and haunt you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha Ha ha ha this is awesome!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here 6 months longer then JD. I know for a fact she never made Presidents Club. I also know that she never made MVP. It went to LP. JD was devastated. deserve it or not, you still didn't win it JD. Someone else did. We were all at the meeting when it was anounced. Haha. Laugh is on you. She is claiming that she won both? Absolutely hysterical. Truth be told as above poster. It is a very very small small world. People know the truth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've had a rough day, and wow did I need this laugh! The best.
    Busted!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh the claws come out when everyone is scrambling to find their next job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funn . Looks like LP has been stocking people on LinkedIn. Everyone knows those 2 were always trying to out do each other.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She went to P club. It was in Canada. Don't know anything about the MVP.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This gave me a belly laugh.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know why it gave you a belly laugh, but glad I could help. There was a P Club in Whistler. Matt King was there too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JD won P-Club, Rep of year and another first time award. (212 Award). Whistler was COLD! Perhaps you should ask someone about the snowmobile ride. Oh yea, you are a fake and don't know your head from your arse! Quit hating and go find a JOB LOSER!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JD is ten times the rep and hard worker LP could ever hope to be. LP is a back stabbed and everyone knows it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't come on this site often but I heard some shit was being thrown around about a person who I respect.
    I wasn't around the year JD won but I checked her LInkedIn page and it says she did. From what I know of her she is a stand up decent person and I for one enjoyed working with her. I have no doubt in my mind that if she has it listed, it did in fact happen. The rest of the comments just show what trash this site attracts.

You may now commence your shit throwing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, looks like LP hit a nerve. I say we put him in a room and let them duke it out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Btw! LP never won P-Club. She was given a free trip to babysit SL because that's the day PS was fired! No awards or accolades for the Trainer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truer words have never been spoken. PS said she deserved it...what a joke

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it looks like a duck?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quack Quack

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha I get it, nice reference

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of lies how about all the lies we have bee. Told by senior leadership the last year and a half

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JD did make Pres.Club. would you like to see pictures from Canada? She also won MVP. Man you people need to get a life or at least get out there and try to sell something.