Low activity on these boards? company done?

Discussion in 'Otto Bock' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call from a recruiter about an OT sales job with this company. It didn't seem too bad so I decided to see what type of comments were on this board. It looks like the sheer volume of comments has dropped off dramatically over the last few years. is this company a real dead end right now? I'm desperately to get back to work but I don't want to start out and find out I'd be better off collecting unemployment. Is the OT division good vs. the others?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please someone.....almost 300 views and no one has any thoughts? I'll take the good or the bad, just looking for some info!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run.. this company is done.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please, any information would be very helpful. Why is this company so bad off?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the leading player in terms of revenue in the prosthetics market is "done"....ummm, sure.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait 5 - 7 years and the technology improvements of 3D printing will render this and all the other orthotics manufacturers as useless, passed over dinosaurs. They won't have a leg to stand on!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like 2 to 3 years. The smart ones are getting out now, the dumb ones are signing up to join. Watch the hiring managers trip all over themselves when they try to explain why the job is open.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish instead of reviewing my resume and asking star questions, you just let me take you upstairs and let me lick your butthole for hours. I would have done it for you....and I'd be hired.

Opportunity missed..........damn!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low base, high amount of travel and Germans making all the decisions! Reps have no say in anything and are constantly beat up by customers on price and then beat up by the tops in Austin! It's a decent company to get your feet wet. Expect a lot of travel and low pay.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The offer still stands, You know who I am. Let me know!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i’m Ready, willing, and able. Let me show you my magic. Reach out and take the chance! You’ll never be the same!