Low Performance, Straight to package.....

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 13, 2018 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please define unproductive??? Based on sales numbers or ranking numbers?? There is a huge difference.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a former GlaxoWellcome jackhole who comments....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iffin' ye doesn't know what that means, ye be really stupid.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely happening here. Take note if you are a seasoned employee with many years. You could be next! They find ways to find that you are “underperforming” based on manager write ups. Is Gsk asking for a lawsuit? If this was based on sales numbers I am fine with that but it’s not.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SALES!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really!!!!!!???? So my sales some of highest but I get 3’s while the kiss ups get 2’s and 1’s and have mediocre sales. Are they now the ones who will lose their jobs?? Do we now get ranked on sales. Didn’t get paid for my sales while others with lousy sales got paid more than me. This company is so confusing!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get paid on kiss ups. We don’t get paid on sales.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK always rewards looks, personality, and character. Stop complaining.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don’t work here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A GSK 1 ranking rep couldn’t sell a free car .. candy to a baby.. water in a drought .. etc. They’re great at color coding antiquated excel spreadsheets and talking about how their fake sample drops to A’s are having impact.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that you know the rules, why not join in ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true, and to boot. They are looking to get ride of people over 50. The HIV (ViiV) division is in full gear to getting this started. Already have 2 down with in the last 2 weeks and more to follow. On the plus side the package is a max of 52 weeks. This way the company limits the legal actions. In order to get package you sign you will not bring legal action.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm 52 years old. Been with GSK for 19 years. If I get cut based on random criteria, I have no choice but to file legal action. At the age of 52, I will never be able to replace the income I have EARNED. If they decide to keep a thirty-something over those in their 50's, it should be a nice settlement. It may take a year of litigation, but I am confident GSK will lose. Now, if it becomes a class action age discrimination law suit, we would be talking hundreds of millions in settlement dollars. Again, may have to wait three years, but well worth wait! However, if GSK decides to offer those over 55 a nice package, there would be no need for a re-org. Who knows??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those who have low performance are not the only ones who've been targeted under this new system. Many in our area were shocked when a FLL known for having a long history of high performance as well as strong leadership ability announced their retirement the week following our National Meeting. What triggered concern for many of us was our new FVP oddly announced a replacement within a couple of days without even posting for the position. This caused quite a bit of uneasiness as if it could happen to this individual it could happen to any of us.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else having an issue interviewing for any non pharma sales job. No one considers pharma a sales gig. Med device wants nothing to do with me.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Fvp got fired for caring about us then they hired a terrorist from outside the company.