Lower the Exogen goals NOW

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by anonymous, Jan 23, 2019 at 11:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that you’ve made it virtually impossible to revenue an Exogen order, how about you numbskulls LOWER OUR GOALS, or are you okay with all of us finding another job? The Exogen side of this company is done.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bitching on Cafe Pharma will surely get your quota lowered. Great idea.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It must work if you responded

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree that bitching on here will not enable that to happen.

Also agree that our Exogen goal is ludicrous and there will be a mass exodus after NSM. JN was brought here to turn this place around and we are far worse off then we were before.

That product is profitable but a disaster process and time wise. It’s time to bite the bullet and contract it out and have an HA-OA disease state sales force. Prepare for that before any additional aquisitions and meanwhile lower the Exogen goals to retain talent. The nay sayers will of course say we won’t have additional products in the bag but they are wrong. We will have something soon.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, are you kidding me. I have made more money in bonus in the last year than in any year before. I hit my Exogen goal (even in December) and blew out my Durolane and G3 goals. Comp plan design helped me make more. If you aren't happy you should leave but don't think we are all unhappy. I am not. The place has gotten better in the last 2 years. Is there more to be done. Yes. Do I trust it will get done? Yes. I agree the Exogen process is going through some change again but not sure we can blame that on JN. Maybe the blame for your unhappiness should be directed back at you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that comment. I think the place got better. We finally got a number we could hit and got paid well for it. You want JA back? Are you crazy. No place is perfect but if you think you can find a perfect place then go there. I am tired of reading the same complaints (probably by the same people) year after year. Go back 3 years- comments are the same. Leave already. I like this place, seeing it getting better and like new leadership and I would be more concerned if the leadership was to change. The current team actually seems to listen and make changes. They did it with Evidence Street Exogen credit, revising the 2018 comp plan, Supartz adjustments.... but maybe you just like to anonymously bitch on Cafepharma rather than actually making your case directly.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the 2 posts above, the HA side is getting easier ( for now) we'll see how the whole WAC deal plays out. I fear that both HA and Exogen are dying products so make hay while you can. the future issue is product addition. do they acquire an OR product or a clinic product. does the SF as a whole have the skillset to be in a hospital? if not we are closer to a pharma company ( and who wants that??)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just wrote last the posts. Same grammar, syntax and tone.
    Get out and sell something

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny that someone posting at 12:30 is telling someone else to get out and sell something.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever hear of lunch?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. Ever heard of time zones moron? You tell me to get out and sell something. Maybe I am in a western time zone so my post was 3 hours earlier than what is recorded. Maybe I know how to use the internet on my cell phone while in the field. Maybe you are just a moron.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The immaturity within this company is astounding. No wonder why it’s a cluster fuk here.

Y’all do realize that a trained monkey can do this job. If you’re working more than a couple hours a day, then you’re doing it wrong. Gotta go to the gym. See ya

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with poster above. Much better now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even close. Company is selling off.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Moron, not everyone takes lunch same time. TOR browser bounces off servers different time zones

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new labeling will help EXOGEN so please stop complaining about the goals. The only ones who do are usually the whiners who won't be here in a couple of months.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you just fire up a thread that is over a year old telling people to quit whining?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL