Loyalty

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where does Laura’s loyalty lie???? Peds or neuro?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s easy! Peds! She is getting rid of as many neuro reps as possible to make way for her peds people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? How about neither? It lies with herself. She doesn’t care about Arbor, Neuro, Peds, or anything or anyone else except maybe her little nasty crew of Skati and Ashley. Everyone else could fall off the earth and she wouldn’t care. I’m telling you Ed and Thom...watch out for those three. They are coming for you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She will definitely make sure Skati and Ashley are taken care of! I mean skati must be the most unqualified person we have in management. And just wait, she will make sure Ashley is the next ASM.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All she cares about is looking out for and promoting her peds people. Did she forget she started in CV but now is neuro. What about those people?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those 3 need their own thread to out all their corrupt ways

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. They sure do!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure about that one. I think it will be one of her former peds managers. She makes sure she takes care of them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bandage dresses and hooker heels....I can’t

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s terrible! Such an embarrassment to women who know the definition of professionalism.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is AP still looking like a busted can of biscuits?!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! It’s disgusting!