Lucentis Reps

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2018 at 3:54 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question. Who would want to stay with this franchise in one of the key account roles with this leadership??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay? The patent on Lucentis is up in 10 months. It’s been already slated. This means Game Over. A bridge to nowhere. Yes, you have been duped about endless projects to keep everyone on board. And then BAM. On the break no of being unemployed. Gene is shady in that manner. Ramp up a department just to let them go.

But you know what? The economy is roaring. And Genentech is so immobile that they are entering the demise of a once wonderful franchise. Every business is competitive no for talent. Gene will feel nd it did fficult to retain and attract talent because they never value their employees.

The writing is in the wall: IT’S TIME TO LEAVE.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech has truly gone "Big Pharma". They are only concerned about the $$$$$$ NOT the people, NOT the customers and definitely NOT the patients.

Leadership is trying to make a name for themselves with this layoff by cutting cost (people) after they cashed in on a record sales year. I would have had more respect for them if they would have been honest, but Nooooooo they stood there and lied to our faces. Whether you stay or go, you've be a fool to believe anything they say. Look out for yourselves! Rumor has it that the second round of cuts are around the corner, because this is a "lifecycle" issue. The Patent is up in 2020, the port delivery system is 2-3 years away (don't believe them if they say otherwise), and biosimilars are coming soon. You'll never go wrong putting you and your family first!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History repeats itself- a shortage of lifeboats, lack of qualified leadership and not even enough life jackets. Glub, glub, glub

T n T will land fine on a safe shore and unscathed as they’ve been at the helm without a rudder before. Bitches

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only land on shore, but drinking pina caladas with unlimited entertainment. Plenty of funds to go around with all the cost cutting exercises. They lack empathy and are morally bankrupt. Once you execute one bloodletting, the second and third ones get easier. These ladies are old pros. Wash Rinse Repeat. They will be safe and warm as they shed a tear for you. Then, it’s business as usual.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in Ocrevus Department and I’m tired of the internal dramas management makes! We should all keep managements cars. Or even piss on their cars. We need to stand up to them!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

* Key managers cars.

If you don’t like your manager. Key their Effie car!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s having luck with other opportunities? There’s jack s&@t in my area .......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAGA!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tanya and Tiffany think they can do whatever they want however they want...this is such an awful environment to be in. My advice to those that have been toyed with is to just TALK WITH AN ATTORNEY. Most of the time, at-will employees don’t have much basis for suing BUT some of the games being played are highly questionable. Here is a link for some top SF-based firms in employment law. Doesn’t hurt to talk to them. Tanya and Tiffany are really pushing the envelope. They need to be held accountable.

https://www.expertise.com/ca/san-francisco/employment-lawyers

Not to mention, who would want to work under those two monsters at this point?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your time would be better spent on finding a new job. Unless you’re GENE legacy with lots of money from the Roche buyout in you’re bank account. Oh pity you!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! It’s time to leave Gene! The place is too Toxic. The CEO needs to clean house!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Gene is lacking toxic masculinity. They need A LOT to overcome the fruit cup lifestyle.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I promise you that their operating under the direction of legal who has thought this through six ways to Sunday. I despise Tiff and Ton as leaders, they have no true substance and are doing the henchwoman’s for higher up bit their insincerity is appalling.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TnT will still be standing tall after they blow up the Lucentis franchise. Smoke and ash will be all that’s left. The par-tay is over.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adios Amigos, tapping out

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F Genentech!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This account management model, while presented as the new Genentech model, has and will continue to destroy this franchise and others like it. Not one person in this franchise trusts leadership, you destroyed 80% of relationships which SOLD THE DRUG. The moral with those left has NEVER been worse. This meeting will be a desperate attempt to spin positive momentum. Every good manager is gone. Now it’s the blind leading the blind.
    Wait for the surveys, Lucentis management will not get away with this sloppy transformation. Maintain and grow? You have no sense of reality and never understood the business. Just because it worked for other business units, doesn’t mean it’s the model for all. Customers are mad, the relationships sold this product. Genentech Ophtha will now be on a permanent decline now... thanks to TNT.