LUNDBECK PREDICTIONS FOR 2018

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Dec 26, 2017 at 7:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious as to what everyone thinks about 2018 insofar as Lundbeck goes, and where you think you will be this time next year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My hope is that all of the psych reps go back to primary care and we become a neuro specialty company again.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except neuro won't have any products to promote.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt that will happen, since this time next year all you will have to promote will be Northera! Change is coming is 2018, no doubt. Management mistakes are killing this company, and they show no signs of getting any better. 2018's strategy is the same as 2017, and 2016, and that is do the same thing over and over, and expect a different result. Sounds like insanity doesn't it?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My prediction is that as more people realize our pipeline is dead for years to come, the attrition rate will skyrocket over 2018. With a strategy of showing patient profiles (hard to write that while laughing!), doing speaker programs, and unbelievable micromanagement, more and more people (management too) will see the writing on the wall. I have 10 to 15 years left before retirement, and it ain't going to happen here!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ovid Pharma and Takeda are
    granted FDA approval for orphan drug designation (ODD) for their investigational treatment for Lennox-Gastaut syndrome...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I predict I will have a new job by June. Yes I will be one of the many who leave. When I was young my parents tough me how to read the writing on the wall. I really hope Lundbeck keeps a vast majority of the folks for at least one more year. Yes Changes have to happen and they will. I can not even imagine what the new hires are thinking when the join us. I wonder what the vibe will be in Vegas ? Best of Luck to all of you in 2018

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. JA leaves by summer

2. 50% neuro sales force reduction prior to end of Q3

3. Skeleton crew in Deerfield as exodus continues and HQ realizes it’s not worth backfilling given high turnover and only Northera as a non-partner asset.

4. Extended duration of having no CEO as no one is interested given dead pipeline and LOE on neuro brands

5. A lot of talk about acquiring a new sales ready epilepsy or Parkinson’s asset to quell panic in the neuro ranks, but nothing happens.

Good luck all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(1) My ASM goes crazy with emails and field ride invitations on 1/2/18

(2) "We have to hit the ground running" speech because of a new deductible season

(3) Nothing whatsoever coming from HQ to help us except different patient profiles with models with
    different clothes on

(4) Huge push to spend money of dull speaker programs with no new info of any real interest.

(5) JA leaves for "an exciting new opportunity"

(6) Profit/revs drop

(7) Continued push on low income subsidy/dual eligible patients that offices could give 2 shits about

(8) Attrition increases to a new high

(9) Insane pressure to take share from generics (yeah right!)

(10) Last but not least, some type of reorg that will reduce headcount effective Jan. 2019 when Latuda goes generic

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    :(

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never say never. Rumor is that we are considering overpaying for a reformulated epilepsy compound. That should make for a reasonable forecast to hit. Can’t wait!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if northera sells (cash in the company) even 50% of last year's 'sales' it will be a "record year" for this company.

seriously how did the company go from not hitting goals all year then surprises us with northera hitting goal. financial mischief is going on

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the company goal for executive payout is different than your goals. Let’s that sink in. They get paid, you get played.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A couple of things I could add: (1) DOJ finishes it's investigation into pay for play with the foundations. We come out clean or fined. (2) LUNA will be a complete and utter waste of time and money, as it was last year. It's not motivational. Money motivates, not ra-ra meetings. (3) The primary care way of operating/managing will get even worse. (4) New CEO will follow Kare the Annihilator's path start a massive reorg. Your 10 listings will all prove to be accurate, unfortunately.

My advice is to do the best you can, keep your resume updated, and get much more active in opening your mind to consider better opportunities as they come your way.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no way Lundbeck comes out "clean" as the majority of financial windfalls came through the foundationgate program. All these big pharma companies are going to pay and pay dearly for past actions. The loophole was there, everyone was laughing to the bank making millions circumventing the healthcare laws which did not allow for negotiation of drug prices.

You can count on some of that money coming back to the USA. Kare might be in for a little capitol hill testimony as well. The fines will be 100's of millions. This goes way back 7-8 years ago with Xenazine, Sabril and Onfi. That "billion dollar" sales and 60% of it coming from the USA is potentially 250 million or more in fines. I suspect that we have been "putting away" money for this in 2017.... when the new financial reports come out we can see what they claim to be doing to address this elephant in the room.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This describes a ton of people at Lundbeck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of the above happened by day 2 of last week.

19. Lenny C

Lenny C Guest

...I’ve seen the future, brother: It is murder!

Things are going to slide,
    Slide in all directions
    Won’t be nothing
    Nothing you can measure Anymore.