Lupin Pharm

Discussion in 'Pediatric Specialty' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2006 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Is kim kardashian asstastic?

Poll closed May 27, 2008.
  1. hell ya-- that ass is taking her places.. back that shit up..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hell no -- she's one nasty beootch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. asstastic?? I can't stop staring at dem boobs.. she has an ass?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any info on this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mostly generics
    Big Brand is Luprax antibiotic for children
    US salesforce expanding

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this a contract.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we have a contract with Ventiv to handle sales. 40 sales people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this idiot posting? Obviously you are not with Lupin. The name of the antibiotic is SUPRAX. Lupin has nothing to do with Ventiv anymore. Lupin has it's own sales force, has tons of generics in addition to branded products and is aquiring and developing more.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company is extremely cheap and provide bare bones necessities needed to have an impact in the field. Insurance coverage on their anitibiotic is the absolute worst and they're getting crushed by Abbott's Omnicef........beware.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha... That is funny, because the last time I checked the FDA website, Lupin has gotten the approval to make both the Omnicef capsule and suspension generic.

http://www.fda.gov/cder/ogd/approvals/1stgen0506.htm

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Lupin Pharm still around? I have not heard much about them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never see reps from this company anywhere

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are a brand company with one product and one co promo. Most a generic company out of India looking to bring products to US.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 2007 will there be any new products in your bag?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, anyone that knows managed care will know that Omnicef is dead...as a door knob with a generic coming now. also, the company, Lupin, will hammer Suprax to take its place and fill the void. they will be the only sampled antibiotic in the offices and grow a ton.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah........keep dreaming, Suprax has a few major issues against them, it's not stocked anywhere so if a script is generated it's lost at the pharmacy level and the insurance coverage is tier 3 if at all vs tier 1 or 2 for Omnicef/cefdinir.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every drug has its problems, but the one problem Suprax doesn't have is that it isn't going generic. Now we can't say the same thing about Omnicef, now can we?? I rest my case.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's salary here? Trying to get away from big pharma and looking into my opportunities...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me the ballpark of what you make or are looking for and I will tell you if it is worth your while.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make about 60 base and 20 bonus...can it come anywhere near?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah what about health benefits? what company do they use?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great Company to work for. You get a car, and Health insurance.
    Depending on your experience pay is different.
    Starting off with no pharma it is about 45-50k.
    With experience over 50+K. Suprax is doing great and breaking records every week with script growth!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, starting off is 40,000. You are also wrong with the experience over 50 + K. still in the 40's. Don't kid yourself.