Lupin Pharm

Discussion in 'Pediatric Specialty' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2006 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Is kim kardashian asstastic?

Poll closed May 27, 2008.
  1. hell ya-- that ass is taking her places.. back that shit up..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hell no -- she's one nasty beootch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. asstastic?? I can't stop staring at dem boobs.. she has an ass?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They go look at all time stamped! you need to have 1 call an hour if you don't you better call your manager to explain why!!! This company has gone down hill. I worked for them a long time ago, for a long time and it has gotten worse...good luck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered 65K base, with 19K bonus potential a year (That is with 20 years exp). Without that much experience, the offers are still 55K - 60K. Why can people not be honest with the salary question? Are people happy working here? Do you think it was a good career move with a future? Only been here 3 months and trying to figure it out. Salaries are low...but companies aren't paying as high as they used to.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then I made a mistake taking this job. I am not a factory worker, and the time stamp thing freaks me out. Sales does not work that way....and anyone in this business knows that. What is the point of the time stamp..besides wanting to get people fired?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the manager in Memphis, TN?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Lupin Pharm is LOOPY

hey $65K is okay. but after 20 years..? i don't know buddy. i have 5 years and all i could get was $55. Some of the PED reps are making a hell of alot lower though. they told me $47k. i couldn't believe it! crazy. they've got it all wrong at Lupin. All the upper management are good ole boy networkers. Mid level management has little to no experience doing anything, much less sales, much less in pharma. not really efficient or knowledgable. just bean counters running the show. time stamp watchers. ck the box'rs. NEWS TO THE BIG BOYS-GET OFF YOUR GOLF CART AND COME SELL THIS STUFF WITH LITTLE TO NO SAMPLES, BARELY ANY COPAY CARDS OR COUPONS, AND CONSTANT ADMIN BS THAT TAKES US OUT OF THE FIELD. and p.s. Mickey's not fooling anyone with the TAN! I just want to know if the folks back home know that this show is being ran this way. It's kind of a shame. Could be a good company. VERY NEGATIVE here. no warm and fuzzy. definitive division of upper level / lower level. power hungry folks here - for such a small environement...paranoid, maybe? can't handle the stress? and what's up with the midnight emails? who are they trying to impress? wreaks of instability. no stable home life=no productivity long term=burn out city!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,
    I was offered a job with lupin, is there any positive feedback about this company, if so please respond.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run fast - Run far.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER STUPID POA WITH THIS IDIOTIC COMPANY! THIS PRODUT WILL TANK WORSE THAN ANTERRA! WAY TO GO IDIOTS!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company says act like it is your own territory and then micromanages the hell out of you. What is the point of even pretending that it is my own territory? Own it? BS! They own you! Worst company to work for ever! Never seen such micromanagement. I am in final stages of interview process for another company and I can't wait to work hard for someone else!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suprax sucks now our coupon does too

This sux, first we had an antibiotic that was no better than the $4 list, now our coupons are 2nd best as well. At least we have a syrup.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Lupin in '10 and it was the best move of my life. It was hard to find something at all, but the jobs are out there. If you are still stuck at Lupin and you are miserable because Mickey or Bill or Gene is owning your ass, know that it won't last forever. There are jobs out there at companies that respect employees, that treat people as valuable parts of the organization. I changed jobs last year and it was the BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!! Don't let Lupin ruin your life. Life is too great to be stuck working at such a miserable place. Just keep getting a paycheck while you interview with other companies and find the one that is best for you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Good luck!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an AWESOME company! Money is very attractive (30k base + bonus). Most of my colleagues that are knocking Suprax out of the park are making $40k plus easily. Company cars are cool (yet economical). My manager Nancy is not crazy at all. She makes us better reps by keeping us politically sharp and converting us religiously for hours during ride-alongs. But, at the end of the day she also knows how to run a territory by Trusting us and challenging us with reports. She wont really call you continuosly at 6PM Friday night if you didnt send it to her. Sorry, I'm overselling it again.....

Anyway, Rock that interview kid! Or should I say future Lupinyte!!!!

BANG!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What WAS I thinking? You are correct! We have so much to be thankful for. I just wish we had Keflex 800 MG to support our other cephalosporin since that are of equal quality (oh pardon me I forgot in training that all cephalosporins are not the same! Suprax is a great 3rd gen!!!! Like omnicef, except expensive)... I think we need to really capitalize on the gonorreah market if we are going to survive. We could wear costumes to make suprax stand out! Anyone else handing out pens? I cant wait to turn in my report this Friday. Maybe we can get some more $25 coupons that doctors dont use now that there is a better coupon out by the competition.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Truth is: It is what it is people.......A mere India based "distributorship" of "has been" and never will be brands and generics. If you're comparing it to big pharma-DONT.

To sum it up:
    Products=suck ass.
    Managment=worse than Hepatitis.
    Future opportunity= If you're a big enough nerd, maybe.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha. Working on getting the Lupin thread on CP on the main board. Anyone know why we're not on it? Even Kowa is on it for crying out loud.

17. HateMe

HateMe Guest

While Lupin Pharm is far from perfect, I've heard of much worse situations out there.
    Salaries are lower than typical big pharma, but comparable to other small pharma. Company car with monthly chargeback, gas card and fairly liberal personal usage. The opportunity lies in the bonus portion of compensation. Bonus plan does change almost every quarter, but has actually gotten better over the last few quarters. Bonus $ based on growth of current quarter over previous year's quarter. With little marketshare to challenge a rep in most territories, there is potential for growth with a little work, but you do have to WORK. I have been able to grow marketshare in my territory by WORKING, not bitching about everything and everybody Lupin. Those type of people find problems everywhere they go and work, never considering THEY are the problem. Am I killing it? No, but I AM making a bigger bonus every quarter and will continue to do so with Lupin (and wherever else I may go)...because I WORK. The economy will eventually recover and more sales opportunities will arise, in pharma, devices, and totally unrelated industries. Good sales people make their own opportunities and succeed while the whiners continue to bitch and blame everyone else for their failures.