Lytera

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard about this product last week. Sorry folks but this is a dog of a product and the way you're packaging it is dumb. Bring back the hydroquinone! Hope our rep's bonus is not depending on her Lytera sales.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This product should be named "Lie-tera" since it's just a bunch of LIES!!

Besides it's already being sold on the internet!! BEND OVER DOCTORS...YOU'RE GETTING SCREWED AGAIN!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Lytera - skin medica

If you find it on there, it's cheaper for docs to buy SkinMedica directly from Costco's website.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BRING LYTERA TO AAD. US ALLERGAN FOLKS WILL GET IT MOVING FOR YOU SM BIMBO'S!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will SM customers, doctors, and even their own sales reps understand SM in direct competition with them?? SM HAS DIRECT ACCOUNTS WITH COSTCO, LOVELYSKIN, SKINSTORE, SKINRX, BOUNDRY WATERS, ETC. ETC. ETC.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What product will miss forecast by the most? Lytera or Latisse? Could be a tie from what I've experienced.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lytera is not even close to the effectiveness of 4% Hydroquinone. Look at the resistance to it! SM made up BS science is coming to roost! And those buying it have done so because of intense pressure and bribes via dinners and drinks. It does not work folks. Nobody will repurchase it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Lytera Contest

Why is a rep, who just started, getting credit for sales his RM got for Lytera. It's stupid to see his name on the contest list and be so high up because of what someone else did and continues to do for that matter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh you mean Penfield? Yeah, it's a total joke he's getting credit for the sales his RM made! Not fair at all!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SKM products haven't been on costco since 2009. but there are plenty of SkinCeuticals on there...you must be confused.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some SM products are on Amazon and Ebay because the SM yoga bimbo sells her sample products when she can't trade them for free yoga and pilates classes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And she still looks like shit!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....Thanks for the laugh! :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever - your shitty products and fake ass bimbos are all over the internet including Costco and Match.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Match?? Meaning match.com? Who's on match.com? I have a profile and want to see what they say about themselves! My profile is fake but I can search using it. Can't send or receive messages but who would want to! Any home office bimbo's on there?