M Walton

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 4:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so full of shit it hurts. 2 female reps got together and completely fabricated a story in order to save their asses from the chopping block. His biggest mistake was being new and not anticipating what 2 liars would do to save their jobs. Surprise, surprise - both of those ladies were fired after they got him demoted. Save your BS story for someone who doesn't know what actually happened.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some things never change.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF???? How is this woman's name plastered all over the leader board?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even a blind mouse finds a piece of cheese every once in a while.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or maybe management isn't a popularity contest. It's possible she's good at her job, even if the cry babies on CP don't like her.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're hilarious. You're so passionate about getting on here and just slinging insult after insult at her, without giving a single example of something she's actually done to you. I can picture you all red-faced, angry, and crying as you type away post after post. Funny!

Well, I'd hate to get in the way of "the truth" by stating the actual truth - your hatred of her has nothing to do with her ability to be a good manager. So, sling away, big guy. Wipe the tears off your screen first so you can see all those nasty names your typing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't get your panties in a wad. The only person defending MLXQ is MLXQ herself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you keep trolling this site asking for specific examples? Every time someone posts something, you immediately fire back defending her, slinging insults to the poster and demanding examples. Interesting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just asking you to put your money where your mouth is. You've done a great job of hiding behind your computer while trashing someone else by name. You've probably called her 100 different names at this point - I'm just asking for one example of what she's done to you. If you're going to continually call someone out like that, surely you have at least one example of how she's wronged you, don't you?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems she hired you to moniter the board & get alerts every time she is mentioned or you are her. Why are you so desperate for examples? Why do you spend so much time on this thread?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. You can go back and look at plenty of threads on here (not just this one) where I point out pussies like you who hide behind anonymity while hurling insults at people, by name, with nothing to back it up. I have no other motivation besides disgust for people like you. Not only do you hide, but you're even afraid to give one single example of why you'd call someone names for 100 threads. Here's a name for you: coward. Does that one fit? I'll give you a few example if you want them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People, people! MLXQ has not hired anyone to troll this thread. Her husband does it for free. What else has he got to do?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because she gets off on other peoples misery.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, so now we know that not only do you resort to child like name calling, you also spend hours trolling threads trying to insult people. How sad. You haven't identified yourself, so it's a bit hypocritical to call people cowards. You can spare us your other examples, Mr. or Miss Anonymous, no one has any respect for your opinion. Funny, I'll bet you'll have some comment you find to be clever posted within 5 minutes of reading this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I call someone else out by name, I'll post my own.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you don't know that being a Mgr requires an ability to make your direct reports feel valued and respected. MLXQ is the most popular Mgr in all of pharma because she is the text book example of the Peter principle and is only interested in elevating herself above all else. Anyone who gets in her way is screwed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the Mgr that has the position available for Hyden? Jesus. I bet people are banging down the door to apply for this job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the Hyden position get filled?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who wants to know? Jennifer, Jane, or Gina

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow Jane