Magic 8 ball

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2012 at 6:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time I consult my Magic 8 ball with a QUESTion about my beloved Quest, it always returns the same answer: "Do not worry...Quest Diagnostics is the world leader in diagnostic testing, information, and services".........I am wondering if perhaps I purchased a defective Magic 8 ball?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your 8 ball is correct, keep sniffing

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site. Or maybe anywhere. Thank you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Magic 8 Ball says: Call Dr. Laura

Hope this helps

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a sea of nonsense, that’s rock solid advice.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t really think that is good advice do you?
    Now think, why did that post bother you?

Very good, you know why. So go get some much needed help.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Help for what, son? And why would a “magic 8 ball” reference bother anyone? I had one myself as a child, as did many. I bet when you asked yours about the future, the answer always came up “Outlook Not So Good”.

Dear Magic 8 Ball, is truthboy an idiot and a total loser?

Answer: “It is decidedly so”.

The 8 Ball never lies.

Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I laugh at you everyday, speak of a loser...

You lost, lmfao!!!!

Keep up with your foolishness, obviously something hit a nerve, you haven’t posted for some time.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you forgot during your obsessive compulsive golden oldies posting fit, but my services were required, to keep this little thing called Quest Diagnostics charging forward and on top of the clinical laboratory industry. Glad you found a way to entertain yourself during my absence.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winners and losers? Tell us junior, how is that?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Losers are up at 11:55 on a Sunday night, trolling the Quest Diagnostics boards for attention, but lack the creativity and wisdom to write anything interesting. Hope this helps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I see. Creativity is definitely flowing more at 3AM and 7AM. Got it!

Hope this helps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When one achieves a certain status in life, personally and professionally, the time of day or night are no longer relevant. It’s almost certain, that you’ll never experience or fully understand this. You will have to trust me on this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like truthboy has been shutdown and shutout completely by the good folks who moderate CP. Or, perhaps he’s finally matured enough to experience genuine self reflection and he’s agonizing over his embarrassing and morally reprehensible behavior. Regardless, it’s the start to a great weekend.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a start to a great weekend..I’ll be posting here like a loser all weekend. I’m lonely no friends or life.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it amazing that you constantly post, “truth boy” must really bother you. It obvious.

Why? Well the shoes are dropping , the net is widening, the dam is cracking, the fat lady is warming up her vocal chords, and the lying criminal doesn’t know whether to shit or try and turn the clock back.

Defending yourself on CP, will not help your cause.

I join the individual who is laughing at you.

Don't be so nervous, it all a bunch of nothing, riiiight

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what exactly is your cause, son? My cause is Quest Diagnostics. Full stop. And the track record of my team is out in the open and undisputed. Instead of pointlessly hoping for others to slip, why don’t try to elevate yourself. There is one advantage to your current position. You have no where else to go other than up. All you need to do is move. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so why are you posting then? Maybe some deflection? Maybe your guilt causes you so much mental anguish that you can’t stop?

I would’ve thought that you would have your ear to the wall, obviously no one is telling you anything. Well ha ha, you lost, but obviously you don’t know yet. You will learn from this!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

laughing at your stupidity!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Magic 8 Ball says: You’re delusional, son.

Hope this helps