Magic 8 ball

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2012 at 6:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

laughing at your future. The fat lady is rounding the corner.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shoes are dropping , the net is widening, the dam is cracking, the fat lady is warming up her vocal chords, and the lying criminal doesn’t know whether to shit or try and turn the clock back.

hey, laughing at you stupidity, have you eaten your whopper and spoke with your idol Dr. Laura?

Your future is bleak.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the delusional state you’re in, is a result of a condition called wet brain. And unfortunately son, it’s irreversible. When we cut you loose after the SLP acquisition, it was out of compassion. You were out of control. You needed help. They could have treated the problem back then. Now, all you can do is try to stay calm and manage the symptoms. It’s best that you let go of your past. You’re no longer involved in the clinical laboratory industry. Accept that. Hope this helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

okay, you’re not concerned at all. I laugh at you and your future every time your stupidity shows up.

your public stance is that nothing happened. In private, you’re devastated.

the fat lady is drinking hot water and preparing her orchestra.

laughing so hard you fool. Keep your ears to the wall junior... maybe you will learn something.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advice- Prosecutors typically don’t take fact-free self serving denials from targets very seriously. Especially when you’ve left so much evidence behind.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, LMFAO, Laughing so hard you fool?? are you 10?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

laughing at you, your future is almost here. You will not like it.

apparently this all bothers you!!

oh, did I mention I laugh every time you post?

your future is bleak

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read this one more time.

laughing at you!!!! Haha

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Magic 8 Ball Says: Call Dr. Laura.

Hope this helps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again your stupidity and lack of creativity shows through.

No ability to combat the truth!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why “combat” the truth? Keep posting, son. You are your own worst enemy. This forum is populated by well respected professionals at Quest Diagnostics. The most highly respected clinical reference laboratory, in the industry. No one agrees with, or even understands you here. No one cares about your stupid opinions. Everyone else is ignoring you. I’m only communicating because I’m a compassionate and caring person. Hope this helps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many who agree and understand. Including your former company.

Your complete stupidity will end.

You call yourself compassionate and caring? Go back and read all your posts, you constantly talk down to people.

Got worry, lol!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advice- Prosecutors typically don’t take fact-free self serving denials from targets very seriously. Especially when you’ve left so much evidence behind.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about your stupid advice and no one cares about your stupid opinions. Why don’t you pick another forum to spew your conspiratorial nonsense? You’ve been posting this garbage so long that even if your fantasy crimes were true, the statute of limitations on them would have long since expired.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incredible that you Post the same crap over and over. You must be an incredibly lonely person.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very telling statement “ even if they were true, the statute of limitations would have long since expired”

Wow, your a winner, you’ve done your due diligence.
    One problem though, your WRONG.

You don’t sound guilty at all, going from conspiracy theory to even if it were true.

All your statements have been lies!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing that’s close to illegal in this exchange is your criminal stupidity. You’re a crackpot son, plain and simple. I’m unashamed by my success and if you actually knew anything about Quest Diagnostics, you’d know about our culture of winning. We apologize to no one for that. We are moral. We are decent and good, and we are right.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you both done bickering like little children yet?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU.