MAGNIFICA Contract ending

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A creditable source from corporate said valeant is not making enough money to keep Magnifica & will cut them loose soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this might be "credible" if the source could spell. I heard the direct opposite. Magnifica is getting rolled in, and one of the GI towers will be let go. No need for three GI reps in the same territory

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW, I hope the OP is true. My headaches would go away. My Magnifica reps are terrible. I wish they would have hired better people or I might feel differently.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The second post doesn't make sense. Why lay off direct hired GI reps when they can move them to PCP (if that's what they need/want) ? Magnifica doesn't get severance packages like the direct hires would $$$ & their layoffs don't publicly get acknowledged since they don't work for valeant. They are horrible reps on top of that.

Just wondering ..::.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS - all JP talked about during last week was how Xifaxan and Relistor scripts are up strong due to IBS sales to PCP.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry but true you losers are gone. Heard it from the inside.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just kidding I have no idea what's going on just like 90% of the dipshits on here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, as credible as your call average. What a dumbass.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anais Tavarez of New Mexico and Arizona is malicious. Pink slip coming soon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It amusing my rent a reps thinks he knows it all with 6 months in the industry. I hope to see him go.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually Xifaxan and Relistor are doing extremely well, I should know- I promote the products. As far as Magnifica Reps being horrible, apparently not, we are leading the company in sales.

There's no need to bash anyone. This is Pharma, people. Contracts come and go. These are the best group of people I have ever worked with, including Leadership.

Maybe some should actually try promoting their product and helping patients get adequate care instead of posting negativity and spreading rumors on a chat board.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your ignorance is laughable. I'll tell you what, ask your DM to trace what rx's are for ag vs. ibsd (pill cnt) and you'll quickly realize not only is magnificant not selling jack sh!t-everyone knows it, it's not a secret cupcake.
    You said it your self-you "promote"... you don't sell! You don't close for the business, you don't pull rx's through. Showing up and dropping samples is not selling.
    You'll quickly realize this when yiu re-enter the job market in the near future.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HE^

14. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky new user

It's very unfortunate that you are so unhappy with your position. I certainly hope you find a career that's right for you.

Unfortunately you do not know me, nor my work ethic. So making remarks as to my sales technique and simply just dropping samples off is simply ignorant absurd.

My market HAS grown tremendously and I am proud of my progress. I for one am blessed beyond measure to have such a wonderful career where I can "promote" products that changes people's lives.

Be happy you have a job that gives you flexibility to pick your children up from school or that allows you to take a parent to the doctor. There are ALWAYS things to complain about..

But...life is good. Just be thankful. There's really no need to attack anyone for having a different perspective or experience than you. Every market, territory and manager is different. My experience has been nothing but wonderful and positive.

Maybe your market has not had success, but I encourage you to just keep at it. We have great products, sometimes providers are just slow at getting on board.

You got this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
    PUKE....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is my main argument with Magnifica....everyone is always going on and on about how great this sales force is doing. Yet, the Polaris territories are way below goal for the most part. If we are truly paid on dirt, why isn't your amazing growth shown in the numbers????

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Josh thinks they are great bc he was in charge of them & that was his baby. My own manager said he doesn't have much faith In this sales skills. When he runs the numbers - he sees what I do. My targets who I call on (not mag) are making mag reps their bonus. They are maggots feeding off my success.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You and your manager probably play pickle tickle in the car during field rides too. You're a joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhh no loser - Numbers don't lie!!! My main mag rep has been in Pharma for 6 months. I've worked for Pfizer and Novartis. I know How to analyze data, probe, detail accordingly, close and pull though scripts. My mag rep sits at a lunch and just smiles. No attempt to sell... he collects signatures from 9:30-2:30/3. It's the truth with one of the two mag reps I have. The other is competent, works hard and trustworthy ... unfortunately we only overlap a small area.

Lazy mag rep sucks - he only wants to go to the easy see/ sig offices that are capitated - waste of Time offices. He might get 1-2 trx ibsd scripts a week with his targets.