Magnifica getting momentum in PCP

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2017 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - they are the same as they show on your reports .

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for Valeant but invested in the company a few months back. Its been a homerun! Hoping the Xifaxan momentum keeps up!

Good job Salix team :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What stock are you watching? VRX has been dropping the last few months. It will bounce back though

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Once Salix cuts Polaris at the end of the year, the stock will rise like a phoenix!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a rep for Salix but the culture seems toxic.. Reps are calling for divisions to be fired. A recruiter called me about a posting but this doesn't seem like a good environment.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not a good place to work. Magnifica is Just new to Pharma contract reps that desperately wants to be Salix reps. I’m not sure why....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go with your gut. Salix is not Salix anymore.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you like making $ this is a good place to be. In case you haven't figured it out there is drama at every company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bought at $9.50 so you guys are minting it for me!!

Sounds like Magnifica is going well but Polaris isn't? What is Polaris? Help out a fellow in his 401k!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Polaris will be fine.
    People forget it's literally been only two years since the Valeant blowup and one year since the Synergy Exodus after Takeda looked to buying us. This is still a pretty green team.

A year from now the reps will be a bit seasoned, will have actual relationships. GI reps will be marketing Plenvu in our bag (which is a fantastic cleanser), we'll have a new Xifaxan formulation, and hopefully as a prior poster mentioned we may get some commercials with gut guy.

People have to give it some time and have some confidence. I've been with Salix for 7 years - we were the best GI team in the industry bar none. Its been tough seeing all these strong people leave but our reputation is still strong and we still have the largest bag out of any Salesforce. No reason we shouldn't see higher quotas.

We actually have products that help patients. No BS. So that isn't a hard thing to sell! I just wish we had a few more reps with grey hair, they complain less than these millennials!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You bought just in time to ride it all the way down to $7.00. VRX is junk at this point.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much spot on..
    Dilly Dilly.....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The irony is that we've been piggybacking off all the work Viberzi's team is doing in terms of advertising!

A couple docs I work with have patients coming in asking about IBS and Viberzi, and I got him to write Xifaxan instead because its better and less dangerous (if there's one thing that always convinces a PCP to write your script, its to convince him he could get sued writing the other guy's script!!).

We need Viberzi to bump up the commercials since we aren't doing any of our own.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xifaxan sales up 20% from last quarter!! Damn!...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW!!! BOOM!!!
    DOUBLED MY MONEY!!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$