Magnifica Rent A Reps

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2017 at 5:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My magnifica rep is crying because his goal went from 7k to 11k

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mine was crying over a 30% goal increase. Mine went up 40%.

If anyone should be bitching, it should be me. His territory is a fraction of mine but I'm not.

Cry babies MagnifiCAN'T

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Literally they are babies my rep is barely out of college.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you even give a shit what he complains about? Sounds like you Salix idiots are more concerned about us than we are of you. Hmmmmm...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what cracks me up is that Salix reps think they are personally responsible for all the HE business they have. BS. 98% comes from spill over from the hospital. You can try that shit with some of the newbie reps, but not those of us that have been doing this sincethe best part of you was running down your mommas leg. Get over yourself, brush off and update your resume with new lies and bend over.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing the amount of shit you know nothing about.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - very delusional, and quite comical really.
    If they are so great - wouldn't the Polaris /Magnifica #'s be much better since they are now calling on their own targets? (Which ironically also happen to be the majority of the writers...) But yet very little growth ...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey tools, who gives a SHIT???? Worry about yourself. Be adults or is that too hard?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

magnifican't is on contract, meaning they're disposable... It's that simple. And the numbers don't lie, you do-but your numbers don't (hence all the targeting and tracking). The animosity is clearly trickled down from management (from both sides), sad but true.

Believe me cupcake, I'm only worried about myself-you can take that to the bank!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Magnificant losers haven't done anything for Xifaxan scripts. Latest IMS is showing scripts are DOWN from last year!

How can Salix double the sales force and end up selling LESS??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sooo, by your logic, you guys are failures too. Nice.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Josh disclosed what we already know on the Polaris/ Magnifica call last Friday - Magnifica hasn't done SHIT since they started.

Magnifica needs to go. They are nothing but a bunch of selfish, bratty little kids with an inflated ego. Polaris was doing better without them. They cause distractions & unnecessary stress to the seasoned reps. Every Polaris reps I've talked to have the same things to say about their rent a rep
    1. They Don't want to drive more then 20 -30 mins from there house
    2. They cry about having to earn their bonus this quarter. No freebie bonus for them again.
    3. Can't speak English... did you hear that girl on the "team work" conf call - what a joke
    4. They want to cherry pick their targets
    5. Can't sell. They couldn't even sell crack to a crack head if they had to

It's time to End this worthless contact.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i went to a lunch with my Magnifica rep this week. It was one of my docs who I had a great relationship with and he wasn't getting anywhere. Long story short, he was super abrasive and aggressive and almost got thrown out. After he left, doc told me never to bring him back again. This happens often. It's embarrassing and I am always cleaning up messes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are pathetic. If Polaris was doing so much better, why are you at around 80% to goal in the nation. One reason, you aren't that good at your job. Polaris has been in my territory for over a year and not many scripts...
    Let's see who start crying when most of Polaris hit 80% or less. Your team is all ready crying for an adjustment.
    The person you are insulting about "Can't speak English" is beating your ass at 108%.
    Time to flush the toilet with Polaris waste...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a contract rep; you’re the loser who can’t get a direct hire job. Polaris got hit with much higher goals than yours. My targets are making my Magnifica’s bonus. That is happening around the country.. everyone knows it. We direct hires get the truth from our DMs and RDs

Hey Magnificia snowflakes. Stop Trolling on the Salix board, you don’t belong on here. Your board is quintiles.... you will never be Salix /Valeant. I know you are in denial but your contact is coming to an end. Keep drinking the kool aid losers. Contracts Rarley get rolled over, you are getting stringed along, hahaha

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude. Do a spelling/grammar check before posting. You’re make us Polaris reps look bad! It’s bad enough we fake our calls. Can’t detail for shit. Or cry about our rent a reps 24/7. Now everyone will think we’re uneducated too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Salix Reps are selling machines, master detailers and closers, then WHY are your numbers so low?? They brought us snowflake, rent a rep in because you failed! You have been in the field for almost 2 years with very little to show for it.
    So just keep going out and calling on dead or moved out of area Drs, making ZERO impact and move out of the way for the True reps to take over.. Foolaris

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get on your own board. You don’t work for us- check where your paycheck comes from!

The numbers are down from last year therefore your team isn’t helping. It’s causing distractions and the customers don’t like Magnifica. If you think that you will keep your contact gig around when numbers aren’t DOWN- you’re mistaken. Your shitty team isn’t bringing in enough to cover your low salary, you should start looking for a new job.

I can’t wait to see them cut your contact. It’s coming soon.....tick tock tick tock