Mailing it in: My Year End Tradition.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s that time again where I take my year end shutdown vacation, I start mine on Thanksgiving holiday. I won’t go into specifics but just know I’ll be relaxing.

I encourage you all to get creative and kick back this November and December!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, you must think it is last century. You may want to dig out the GSK papers you signed when hired.

You just laid out the framework for fraud. F-R--A-U-D Dear Sir. Look it up. Will say a prayer for you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean fraud like what GSK pleaded guilty to when they kicked out 3 billion, or fraud like you are? I’m corn fused. You apparently do not know the law there chump. Keep defending the indefensible, loser!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the rep from AZ and BI, because they’re getting their a@@ kicked! Happy holidays!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha ha I mail it in every day. Never been caught, never will be!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But, but, but....what about the doctors and the patients whom they serve? They will all be lost without our strategic focus and guidance! Oh, the horror! Respiratory healthcare as we know it would slide quickly into an abyss if we all, as professional representatives, abdicated our responsibilities to promote our products! On the other hand.....your paycheck will probably not be affected.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny , I have known so many of you in my past 28 years who slack off around this time of year. The HR department is aware of this fraud and always has been creative. The ones I have known laughing about this devious action, were called in near Christmas. They were presented signed affidavits along with video proving they were cheating the company. They are long gone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sparky guy has worked here for 28 years, has anyone looked up or now what person this may be?????? Expose those clown!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really don't think you work here unless possibly a corporate hired bully

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky keeps using the same term over and over....." corporate hired bully ". Why in the devil do you think any large corporation would hire anyone to watch a silly website ? Duh ? Find another hobby Sparky.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been doing this for years...I can assure you there are easy ways of doing this without getting caught.....Be smart.

As for the doctors and samples you should know your flow of your territory. Supply/demand, which offices are signature only, window signature, lunch only, which offices vacation, walk backs, matrix partners, scheduled ride alongs etc....Lets Just day I have a nice algorithm, you can too.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just don't sound credible

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#12 Most of the thieves arrested also have been doing it for years before being arrested and tried. You are a joke and a braggart. So sad.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mailing it in is also know as stealing, or more technically "stealing from a company". It is illegal in many places.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, and I will huff and I will puff and I will blow your house away said the big bad Wolf! LMAO!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s many ways to do your job here at GSK, know the job duties and description. I doubt people have gotten arrested.

I’ve personally seen people so many things here and someone getting arrested for fudging calls isn’t one of them. On the other hand, GSK has gotten fined many of times but that’s another story.

The fear propaganda is hilarious!!! Turn your location on your iPad while you’re at it. ;)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me explain , when they investigate over a period of time and have proof of fraud....signed legal letters by medical staff including doctors, audio and video with time / date tracks......you are called into a hotel meeting with HR and managers.....shown all the collected data over several weeks.....you are given the choice of arrest or leaving with no severance. Understand how it works ? No one said anything about " arrest " . Keep it up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here forever and I call BULLSHIT!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they talk about arrest I would immediately call the ACLU. Gsk involved in overtime lawsuit with Supreme Court and from then on no talkbof 8-5 -that's why calls per day implemented -we are exempt and they can't dictate hours.