Mailing it in: My Year End Tradition.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evidently a lawyer looking for work.:eek:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The medical staff and doctors couldn’t care less about what you just said. They barely have any consistent front desk people these days and doctors barely have 30 seconds to talk. You think the clinic is going to hand over video and comply with some fake investigation??? These clinics don’t care about anything but samples and free lunches.

You literally just mentioned arrest and then said you didn’t, keep up the drunk act troll. This doesn’t happen at all, it’s laughable to even suggest anything close to what you said happening.

I won’t go through specific stories but I’ve seen A LOT of people do things in the field and end up just fine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I falsify calls, steal my own samples and other company’s too in the sample closet, buy catered meals for my family and expense to the company and work about 10-15 hours a week. Started GSK in 1995, never been caught never will be. Oh yes and have won numerous Presidents Club (winners circle). Got them all snowed. Best part time job I e ever had. What a joke. 22 years of mailing it in. Hahha.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he talks trash like this, he evidently lies also on this site. Go play with your brother kid.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still defending the child killers?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most honest reply we have had on this post. We will act like this is a troll, but real reps know the reality!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone ending a sentence with " hahha " has got to be very immature. [ can't spell either ]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mailing it in is intolerable behaviour under the ethics code, and must stop immediately.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would never trust the mail.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this expressly forbidden or are you extrapolating?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think if you are referring to ethics you might want to include bribing doctors in China and marketing drugs off label in the US. Oh and let's not forget hiding info about faulty manufacturing procedures in Puerto Rico. Those are real ethical issues!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd go with this reply. It matches my 20+ field experience.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling off label? Not just that but selling off-label in pediatrics! Freaking child killers! Oh and the coverup, didn’t go that great now did it? Lots of people had to go, because they were knee deep. As I walked out the door I got Advair in the mix too, selling for mild asthma. Oops, no payed speakers anymore? Wonder why?? Hahaha. Company full of problems.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He posts a lot on many threads. Lawyers are Looking . This is the one who was not good enough to keep his job. Very low sales and people skill levels. Very immature also.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BIG HAT NO CATTLE

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is exactly what we thought you would say ! Great comeback Sparky. You are losing it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we’ve had a ton of problems....The ethics and morale in the field are reflective of what others from above make us do.

GSK does send out these mail waste of money surveys to check up on reps, most throw them away. Gas card tracking,maybe iPad gps, talking to informant reps, and a few other basic ways of checking up on you, but I wouldn’t be worried.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FLL pack it in early all year, why get mad at reps for don’t by the same?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

".......for don't by the same.." Methinks you need an education first before you want to fraud the company by staying home !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the Methinks guy again. Please go away