Mallinckrodt

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really you base your decision on the car you get. You are an ass clown and no one should listen to your advice on a job, a place to eat, or where to get your free car washed for free.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the overall benefit package that SUCKS (including the car, but not limited) but also the amount you pay for health insurance (WAY HIGHER), salary, few stock options, low bonuses, lower salaries and did I mention management? Which is probably YOU and I am sure YOU make all these decisions. MOST companies are better and that is a FACT, not an opinion. As I said I am better off and there were a lot of good people in your company that could benefit from being enlightened. Now who is the ass clown?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has a history of being messed up. In my former territory, there has been a new hire every 2 years. This company has no longevity and is a stressful unappreciative place to work. Why would anyone take a job knowing that the job was going to rob one of dignity and health?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#22 You got PIPed, huh?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hardly, I loved my manager and they were supportive when I left. Why is the truth so hard for you? I think the DMs and RDs were not what made this company bad, it was the culture developed by senior leadership that was so lacking. BTW, I am doing fine and received a significant salary bump when I left. I was always a producer and never in danger of being PIP'd.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure. Whatever you say.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The benefits at this company suck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like everyone is quitting. How shocking!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked for this lot at their Pharma Plant in Dublin Ireland.

Disaster of a place. Re-brand made no difference. The management team is poor and despite their claim that they follow policies like anti-bullying at work, they really don't. The Quality manager is an outrages bully and treats her staff and anyone else who lets her, like a manager would from the seventies and eighties. The HR manager is also terrible and not trusted to be reliable and discreet by most of the workforce.

The main focus here is to make money at any cost. No one is replaced when they leave and the workload just increases for those who remain. Most of the workforce are lovely people who work very hard and even work extra hours for no extra pay.

I was lucky enough to find a job out of this asylum and I suspect, when the Irish economy begins to pick up and there are more jobs on the market, others will run away too.

I know that a job is a job but think seriously before taking a position at this place.

Mary.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now there's a post you can sink your teeth into! I can really relate to ole Mary, a fine Irish woman I am sure. After all, Dublin is a lot like the southern United States, nice weather and all. And I'm sure Mary's daily responsibilities are a lot like those of a sales rep in the good ole USA. Yep, I can really see where you're coming from, Mary.

Us sales reps have to learn every year about slips, trips and falls in the plant and who to call when we see a ladder out of place, and which door to go out of in case of fire, and what to do if we see a wet spot on the floor.

And I'm sure Mary knows all about the Sunshine Act; and what to do if a doctor brings up an adverse event with a product; and dinner programs: I bet Mary has done a ton of them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest