Managed Care Coverage

Discussion in 'Dominion Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2012 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are we going to get some visability with a dedicated MC group? We need someone now!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, we all are having issues with lower reimbursements. Some competitors are offering blood and other products and others are negotiating at the sources. What is Dominion doing?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all need to build a Regional Acct Director team with contacts at the CMO, Provider Relations, Contracting and Case MAanger levels within the Top 25 health plans that control 80% of the 290million insured Americans. RADs need to vertically integrate the value proposition for your Lab testing product and secure access with insurers at optimal price points. Creating Marleting collateral that clinically, economically and humasitically supports your main revenue driving products is essential for a RAD team to succeed. I built this for a major Med Device company. We now have built all the capabilities I mention above. If you do not, the stakeholders paying the bills will trample you. Sales people are great at driving units sales, but it is the payors that truly matter. All the sales in the world fall flat if they are not a covered benefit by payers.

Managed Care Executive somewhere else.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Said MC executive!! We do not have that here..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please work for us?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your HR group needs to reach out to me. I would be happy to present a dept. structure, budget plan and tactical plan for a Managed Care group within your company if they are planning on adding a SVP of Managed Care to build this capability for your company. If HR posts the name and phone number of a person in HR I could talk to, I would be happy to call them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hired some regional MC execs that seem to know what they are doing. One of them is some well known MC exec. I think there are internal struggles at the top.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame that on Bob. Same thing he did at LCA. Why do you think they ran him out of the NE to Florida then ran him off from there too. Garvey is no good for business.