Managed Care

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no coverage for this drug! What are you doing to try and overcome this MAJOR problem?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my territory I have over 75% coverage at tier 3 or better. I am not having any problems.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think coverage is an issue, they seem to have gotten that right, the problem is justifying the copay difference with generics.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem here either. Actually surprised how easy it is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far, I am very pleased with the Managed Care coverage. I think thatIroko has done a
    Great Job of getting coverage for us!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have to agree the commercial coverage is very good. It would be nice if we had Medicare Part D as well

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

copays are crazy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is krish panicking yet?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be patient, once the hockey stick analogy comes out, then you know you are really in trouble

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The KOLs we talked to at AAPM told us management were already planning to downsize based on the launch results!
    They had an advisory board and discussed the results are about 42% below what we had hoped.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that Iroko is talking about their planned uptake with advisors. These things are too well planned to put any negatativity.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is such a BS rumor ! Just stupid

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iroko upper management is a bunch of winners - they dream big but they lack a dose of reality

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok...everyone who us having scripts go thru, share with me what coverage they have... Yep, that's a indication of a problem

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have about 8 physicians who told me they wrote, and none show up on the IMS reports ie. I quess they are not going through or getting switched to generics at the pharrmacy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I have been told of at least 50 rx right now that have not shown up. Wtf??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I think WTF is that Management is betting the farm on their concept, and that they really haven't looked at all the possible reasons why their concept isn't foolproof. Why else would they pay the sales force on the cheap.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a disaster

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dm's are having a stroke