Management has been informed of PCR cuts coming

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Oct 17, 2018 at 6:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No bullshit. Before you respond saying the usual ask your manager about the company going to 1 specialty rep and one PCR per territory.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not happening, makes way too much sense

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To good to be true

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine danced around this subject this week only saying major changes coming.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area are you in

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FL

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren’t going to get anything googling this. Ask your manager. You know they can’t keep their mouths shut about this kind of stuff.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure BS and “The Team” will announce on the earnings call they have devised a cost saving initiative to make the organization more agile and efficient aka layoffs!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS announcing layoffs? What a shocker. How many layoffs would this make for this guy? Legacy people - remember when our companies prided themselves on not having layoffs? It wasn’t really that long ago.....but five years feels like five decades under this management team. You go, Brett. I’m sure you believe you are doing a great job, and I’m sure all the yes men you surround yourself with keep telling you how great you are. Oh, one more thing - don’t let these layoffs cause you to miss your next Botox injection. We wouldn’t want another thousand or more families losing their income and insurance affect you in any way.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My career took off after I started Botox injections. I encourage it. Feel good, look good, sell more. :)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a DM. And yes it’s true. I hate having to give input on who gets let go. Uggghh.

It doesn’t bother some DMs but it does me. And I hate that they aren’t honest with y’all about the process and how it’s determined who stats and who goes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, this guy is full of shit. He’s Not a DM. If he was he’d know nobody asks a DM a goddamn thing before a layoff. The DM knows if he has a job a day before the reps. The DM gets a list of who’s on his/her team and that’s it.

NEWS FLASH ASSHOLES!

It doesn’t matter who’s in the field! The machine is in place. They just need people to drive around dropping off samples and filming up gas tanks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what about territories with only two PCR reps to begin with-one will have a CNS bag and the other a GI bag?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’d never know it the way some managers act around here!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they are tiny dick losers. If you have any skill trying to instill fear isn’t in your bag.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please just leave you worm. You’ve been on this board whining and complaining for years. We’re tired of your negativity. You can’t find another job because no one wants you. Well news flash, we don’t want you either. Go away.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand that you’re frustrated and worried about your job. You obviously didn’t do a very good job reading my post. I’d like for you to go back and read it again.

It very clearly says that I am a DM and that I hate giving input on which reps stay and which reps have to be let go. And it also says that I wish they’d be honest with y’all about the process and the criteria used.

It does not say anything regarding about all DMs keeping their jobs. Nor does it say when we get the final list nor anything else in your response post.

It does say that I hate giving input on who stays and who goes. And it does say they are not honest with y’all about the process or criteria.

Sorry you’re having a bad day

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any other DMs on here that confirm this? When will they tell us and is the plan to have one CNS PCR and one GI PCR along with the specialty reps? How do they decide who get let go?