Management Is Clueless

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Apr 8, 2020 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am done here. Putting out my resume and getting out as soon as this virus passes. Being pressured to destroy relationships with my doctors is enough for me. Good luck all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well don't let the door hit you too hard on the ass when you leave. You people need to wake up and understand that the pharma industry will look completely different a few months from now.
    There will be historical downsizing and re-alignments to the field sales business model.
    Companies will not be interested in job hoppers. Oh, and don't believe the BS recruiters will be feeding you for that next great opportunity as you're posting for all those bogus openings. They will all be trying to get paid as well in their soon to be finished industry. So go ahead and leave and I'll see you working at the contract services desk at my local Lowe's or Home Depot store wishing you would have had the grit to stick it out like the rest of your colleagues.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree at shitty companies like this one. The great companies, especially rare disease and biotech sitting on a ton of cash, will be stronger than ever

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a lot of friends/former colleagues in Pharma. They are all being asked to do the same bs. Virtual calls, busy work. We are getting paid. They have to give us things to do. Bears the alternative a million percent

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As always it depends on the local leadership you are dealing with. Some do not care if you get kicked out of offices for the constant phone calls and requests for virtual details to doctors, while they are dealing with changes and stress in their own practices and personal lives. I think pharmaceuticals will look very different after this because companies in the industry are harassing the physicians in the name of helping them. Our customers see it for what it is.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you are right about how this is being handled. This industry shows no understanding of what our customers are experiencing. Check in with providers on occasion, yes. Offer samples, support, yes, but asking them to download an app when many have closed systems that don't allow for such, and have no time to do so, not to mention, much more important things on their mind during this never before seen national crisis, is a sad display of what this industry is. Does nothing for pharma's reputation. A true embarrassment. I am just working to stay in touch when I can and keep my relationships.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that's it. Ask the folks at Sage about that. Idiot.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vacancies, but no US sales positions on the Teva career site.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All vacancies and expansion openings were shut down on the Teva Career page and those in the Specialty division will be moved into all those spots to fill all openings in Psych, Neuro and Severe Asthma.
    Teva takes care of their own and treats those that want to be here appropriately. You wont see other companies doing this during these difficult times. Still glad to be part of this great organization.
    There wont be any layoffs here and those that want to work and be part of this family will be nicely taken care of. Yes, the grass is still green over here, so go on you bitter folks that left, take your shots. You know you need to get it off your chests, especially when you won't have many options in a few months.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is such great news!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great message of bullshit from a human resource trash bag, working here is the same as listening to Trump talk. 90% of what is stated, promised, emailed, even written in policy is the opposite as a bazillion lawsuits have shown

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does moving the specialty reps to psych/Neuro have to do with preventing lay offs?
    Were we about to have layoffs? We are about to put out the Ajovy auto injector. Now what?
    What the actual fock?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it because more volume and revenue is driven from Neuros? Also, Austedo is the drug that is supposed to be the money maker. So they want more reps in psychiatry than pcp

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back filling is never a good sign. Are we doing away with Specialty?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back filling is always good! It's my specialty!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t mean to be insensitive in this pandemic environment but from a business perspective, Specialty is totally useless. They account for less than 10% of the AJOVY business and have so since launch. I’m pretty sure TN can handle calling on the high decile PCP offices once thing get slightly back to normal. Teva could save a ton of money getting rid of that division and there’s nothing in the pipeline either.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. What a joke of a sales force specialty is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is going to happen. We will be out by mid Q3. Once all the reps start getting back out into the field there will be a slow and gradual deconstruct of the specialty division. Those that went over to Neuroscience, NeuroPsych and Severe Asthma are fine. The rest of whats left over in the original Teva Specialty will be given severance packages based on tenure.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the ajovy reps launch the autoinjector? If they’ve moved to the Neuro positions will they still carry Ajovy? The autoinjector could help that market share a lot. Are we just dropping Ajovy?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you get these ideas?
    aCGRP will grow in PCP to eventually overtake Neuro. Established Specialty reps will carry that as well as our heightened role in PM. We will launch Fas in PCP and PM. Maybe combine salesforces but not eliminate. We are spread thin compared to comp as it is
    Just my opinion