Management riding with reps

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2020 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s an industry where true market forces have been all but eliminated by pharma’s ridiculously powerful lobby. Patients have no ability truly understand pricing and prices only go up, up, and up some more. Even the generics segment is rigged. It’s all a hoax being played on the helpless American suckers. It’s a disgrace.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, sometimes I feel guilty but hey, we gotta make a living too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not Pharma. It's the insurance companies and PBMs. Middle men who really do not offer much to cost reduction or to better medical treatments. The American public actually receives outstanding pharmaceutical care at reasonable prices. Hypertension, Hyperipidemia, CHF, COPD, Diabetes, Asthma, BPH, Nail fungus, hell even herpes can all be treated very well with generic medications. Will said patient receive the latest and greatest? No. But they have options. Most chronic diseases can be managed very well. Not all, but almost all chronic diseases. Innovation helps with patient outcomes and there is and should be a premium price to be paid. It also helps to create and maintain jobs in R&D, Marketing, Sales, and Finance. It's a great business model and one that helps to keep patients from the most costly form of medicine which is a hospital visit and or procedure. I have given you facts that will be lost on left wing liberal ears. They believe everything should be free. Well, no! You will stifle innovation, increase taxes and cost jobs. So I am all good with my employment and what I do for a living!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does your post have to do with managers riding with reps? I don’t disagree with you just wondering why you posted this here?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#83 should run for office! As far as ridding w/reps, who's doing that? If you are being harassed by a rogue FLL, give their initials and the state in which they work. Time to out these A-holes!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is driven by Court blow my own horn castle. He is a douche. RVPS falling right in line and threatening FLLS and reps

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last gasp of air before everyone in the sales force drowns. It's over folks! The sales model is rapidly changing. Of course it's all reactionary, so there will be a lot of bumps in the road, but you can kiss that catering delivery job goodbye soon. No access, and that isn't changing anytime in the near future. Court, and all the other initials will be history too, right after they cut you loose. This is clearly the last ditch effort to show the investors you matter. Which you don't. That's reality folks. Your manager is looking, you should have been too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was with some office staff doing water activities (friends of mine); they said Pharma reps are toast. IOW they use to see them but now have shut them out (10 physician office). They won't even take samples. Heck I can't get back there and I KNOW the staff.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on out And spend a few days in the fieldJudy, Al, Court and other leaders. We welcome you all to the Midwest.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When we come out, it’ll be to fire you third rate reps with excuses out the ass.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you will be cutting your own job in the process. Who will you manage? Bloated and full of hot air! We all know the drill. Lay us off. We'll take the severance and move on. Otherwise stfu! We indulge management at this point. No one respects any of you. We just nod our heads and collect our paycheck every two weeks. Just waiting for that severance. Bring it..PLEASE!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come visit us in WI.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so sick of lying on this job. YOU ARE FORCED TO BE DISHONEST. Anybody here who denies this claim is a liar to themselves. Management is then forced to do the same. Yes I can collect a paycheck but can't we remodel the system to evaluate output as oppose to archaic F2F metric system and all the minutia that goes along with it. IOW help us to do our jobs honestly with the real hurtles we are facing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last post, I feel you. The system has been broken for decades. GSK is a machine and is a product of very poor leadership which has created a toxic corporate culture. There are some really good people in leadership but they will not rock the boat as they enjoy a nice living. It's that old saying about $hit rolling down hill. As sales reps, we are at the bottom of the hill. We have the highest level of expectations placed upon us and give leadership plenty to do. Serious question and I would love honest answers. If there were no sales reps, what would our FLL, SLL, and Regionals do? From what I can tell, all of these individuals do the following: Approve expense reports of their "reps". Roll out marketing campaigns to "reps" (Think COCO) Ride in the field with "reps". Offer coaching to "reps" blame poor sales performance on "reps". Everything they do requires sales reps. So if we are the backbone of commercial operations, why are we treated like crap? Amazing!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!! That's basically what our sales manager do. Never really thought about it like that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I barely work. Been lying for years. Back when we had the oral simulations and test on the computer we were all cheating and lying then. Nothing new here. Oh we have NO access.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame poor sales performance on reps. That nailed it for me. When was the last time a FLL was placed on a performance plan? They just point the finger at their "crappy sales reps". I can here the conversation now. "The reason for the poor sales performance over the past few quarters is due to the poor sales techniques of some of my sales reps. I will develop a plan to hold them accountable. You know, call trackers, role-playing, coaching them on executing the coco sales model. And if things do not improve, I will begin performance management by placing low performing reps on a PIP". Does that sound about right? Such a joke!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget your name tag. That's the real joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHAME on you! Your lazy work ethic is shameful and no wonder most HQ workers hate you. We will applaud the day when many of you lazy reps are sacked. Have a nice lazy weekend,

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. And so glad I had the balls to go find something rewarding, interesting, and contributing to society. Most drug reps are a drag on society.