Manager cheating on days worked...

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is cheating on the number of days he worked with me. he shows 2 days.But,actually he works with me for about 2 hours. Field contact report shows he was with me in the past two days. Fact is he came and gone never came back on a second day. What to do? Hope someone sees it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the very best thing for you to do is stay with what you are doing; posting anonymously and continuing your crying and nervous shit fits. Good luck there asswipe.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the very best thing for you to do is stay with what you are doing; posting anonymously and continuing your crying and nervous shit fits. Good luck there asswipe.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the mgr I am talking about. he is just one peice of wet shit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh lord, count your self lucky they aren't staying

The longer the ride along the less they trust you and are writing you up moron
    Shut up and be thankful.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. I can't be quiet on this! He hurt my feelings and made me cry during a ride along. I need revenge!

I shit myself from nervous exhaustion and cry myself to sleep every night! Help me Mommy!!!! BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should call it a blessing. My manager adds nothing during my co-rides. I wish my manager would ride with me for 2 hours. I feel like it is just someone going through the motions and checking the boxes for their RM. I literally get nothing from our interactions.

You are stupid for posting this on CP and bringing attention to such a great situation.

You could call your RM and let them know about it but most likely the heat would just turn back to you due to cronyism. Just let it be.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is English your first language? You are truly one illiterate fuck. No wonder your DM does not want to work with your whiny, dumb ass.

Now go have another good cry junior.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember that if you ever get questioned about your call activity to ask the same questions of your manager. Know where your manager is during the week. Talk to the people in your district to know when your manager leaves field travels. There are some in this company that don't even have access to FCR's. Knowledge is power. Ignorance is being unemployed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude leave and let the rest of us work in peace

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better hope nobody finds out about all those bogus calls in your computer. It's a game. The manager's under under pressure to meet their field day requirements and we're under pressure to make our call plan.

Be careful what you wish for. I had an RD at Novartis that when she wanted to fire a rep, simply nailed them on false calls. She knew everybody was playing the game ad used it when she needed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager should be fired!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the rep should be fired for screwing it up for the rest of us and saying something...
    shut your trap and go to work

if it was fun, it wouldnt be called work!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But what if the manager hurt the rep's feelings and made them cry? Shouldn't they be sued?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S.O.P. for all dm's who r just plain bm's

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put a hat on jr. jack baby no need for the condoms.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait up freaks.I am the mgr here.Now,be prepared for some real work.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. What are you going to make me work Saturdays?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

start looking for a job, you will be fired now

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I'm going to nail you for falsification of calls. You can't take back what you've already entered in your computer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it on Shi* bag.