Manager hires are a joke

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omfg I just noticed my posts on matt rey were deleted LMFAO!!! That miserable f**k face reads this then cries to have it deleted. He won't make it past 60 years old.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the bad ones that stick around for a very very long time.

I wonder how many toilets he clogged before the constipation started.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YUP. They act with immunity on site. Then come here and show everyone "who's boss". Even if they knew who we were, freedom of speech protects us outside the company. Just copy down what you type, so when it gets deleted, you post it back up again. They bully others, they deserve to be bullied. :eek:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Favoritism. Yup. Agreed.

Cross your fingers on a manager/team leader layoff month. The economy is barely opening up right now. Many people are taking npnp right now. We are so far behind in all departments.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back Rob Kalo. He knows how to light a few fires. Maybe he could make PMO great again. :eek:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He would make an excellent CEO.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Taint is digging himself into a deep hole by acting like such a pr**k. Most people don't respect him. Bring back the marines. They will get the job done.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We got a real dipsh$t in Upstate NY. Been with the org way too long and barely works or has any real thoughts of his own. Hides a lot and expenses... Been skating by way too long!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How overweight is he? :eek:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not overweight but has over stayed his welcome and free check. He spends 1/2 his time at gym and playing mommy! Expenses wasn’t referring to food but skimming.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what I gathered so far is:

Get rid of team leaders, and as many managers as possible, and all of 3'rd shift, and some 2'nd shifts, and give everyone remaining a raise. That's the best possible outcome right now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed for RM position last year. I didn’t get the job. I found a better job so it’s not an issue.

I knew I had more practical and functional experience than anyone I interviewed with. This includes years of experience with Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Baxter, Unilever, and Procter & Gamble. Thought the HR team was weak. I was disappointed there was little interest in diversity, change, and upping the talent level.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't upgrade SHIT!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many managers/team leaders will be left working here by August?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why did so many of them take the retirement package?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word went around for the last couple of months about the economy getting worse and a manager/team leader layoff occurring. Then again, some that are leaving are being replaced. Maybe they are fed up with the immaturity? They could make the same pay (if not more) somewhere else.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why can't they hire managers that fire the people that shouldn't be here, and leave everyone else alone?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't hire from within. That leads to more favoritism/biased treatment.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they are smart. They can leave on good terms and go get a better job if they haven't already. Win Win.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's fun working in a corrupt environment I get to walk around and shoot the shit while still hitting my tiny ass run rates and nobody writes me up or fires me HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!