manager in the south

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the lady manager in the south any good? I think her terr. is Ark. La.any input

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not there anymore....hahahahahahahahah

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that Neanderthal John Donahue still a manager at Applied? What an a$$hole.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

john was an area director or something like that....the manager was the one that was a beast

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea she sucked.. but they promoted her on! she had no clue. she was even worst in a case!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny how a sales rep with barely any knowledge of the industry, let alone how a company is run, knows more than their manager.

I'm not saying all managers are brilliant, but for the most part, they're promoted because they've shown the ability to get things done, not because they're clueless. If you had more of a clue than your manager, you'd be in her heals.

That's why I'm a manager and you never will be, chump.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic (CHUMP) who wants to be a manager when a rep makes more than the manager anyway . How is your quality of life , you are a paper pusher and bring zero value to a rep . The value of a rep are the relationships, not your misguided self imposed importance (chump) .
    For the record I don't work for applied , ethicon or covedien

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you knew how the management structure works, you'd know that when my area hits plan and does well, I clean up in bonus far and away what you think you made .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about the rep isn't it? Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be .... Who sells the product ....the rep or the paperpusher

are you a sales driven company ( nope) or market driven ( yes) .

That is why you aee paid a low commission rather than 15 or 20 points on dollar 1 sales

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did they promote her? Marketing or National Accounts?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National accts. she is a joke....but look at the company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... Attitudes Like Yours ARE the Reason that I Moved On:)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she could LIE!! OMG she can LIE!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It worked!