Manager is a nut job!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2017 at 12:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager told me that he can track me via the ipad, onstar in the car, and cell phone records. I wanted to take a nap this morning. I left my car at a hospital building, turned my cell and iPad off, and caught a Uber home. Take that micromanagement! The sales suck regardless of whether I work or not. Ready for my severance and pinkslip!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On our last ride with, my manager asked me if the sounds in his head were too loud.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we can see when you input calls realtime

Your iPad does leave a trail of where your at (GPS) however, special dispensation from HR is needed to access that or cell phone data if you have a sanofi cell.

We do not have any access to car data that I'm aware of.

I realize (sanofi also realizes) we have some over zealous managers that lack maturity. They are not given the latitude you may think for letigous reasons.

I will also share that ABL's have been told there will be further reorganizing that will result in changes to current representative staffing. We have no details nor do we have any input in how those decisions are made.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager did the same. I was put on a Pip, released from the Pip, then told that I would be let go with the December cuts. I could have sued Sanofi, but the severance package states that you are releasing all rights to litigation by receiving the severance package. I guess that's how Sanofi can treat employees like crap and get away with it. I had a really nice bonus in April. My 4th quarter must have ended pretty stellar. The reps left say they are so far behind. I guess being a crazy manager and cutting your hard workers doesn't pay off. So happy to be done. Sanofi is a sewer pit!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your manager is an idiot if he believes all this...you're a bigger idiot if you believe it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In human life, if you feel that you have made a mistake, you don’t try to undo the past or the present, but you just accept where you are and work from there. Tremendous openness as to where you are is necessary.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Errrr...what do you think a severance package is? They don't give you money not to work. They give you money to get you to agree not to sue them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ones left are all nuts. And yes the onstar is activated upon receiving your vehicle. Every once in a while when you turn your car on it will cycle through and "This vehicle is powered by On Star " comes on. Internal GPS. MY FRIEND GOT FIRED 2 weeks ago! Open investigation. Not only did they have they have the location of their vehicle but then was followed. So who ever said that you aren't being tracked is hiding the truth .... all the managers are under the gun and firing people to keep their own jobs. This is what has become of Sanofi. The CEO IS NUTS and has ruined Pfizer and bayer in the past. Good old Sanofi took him out of retirement and slaughter started. 5 year contract getting paid 4.5 million dollars a year....layoffs will keep coming. Run if you can!! A lot of great opportunities out there.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a privacy agreement with onstar and you sound like a new rep. If your friend got fired from here that is really sad. I have seen it once in over a decade..... hell getting laid off is hard enough for those who want to! You will give yourself a stroke worrying about this crap. Besides, how much free time do you actually have after 8 CPA calls? You will spend less energy actually working...promise.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here are some facts. Several reps were fired in the Atlanta area. They checked their gas records, their calls entries, etc. They fired the entire team. My manager put me on a Pip because I wasn't entering my calls early enough. I was told via HR that calls must be entered between 8 and 8:30am or I could be fired. The drive time didn't matter. Some mornings I left at 6:30 so as to have a call by 8:30 with a signature. My manager said other reps left by 7:30 or before 8am every morning. Take note...they all took their kids to school so their Onstar record would report that they left before 8am. Keep in mind that it wasn't taken into consideration that I had to complete dinner web-ex events and sometimes was out until 10pm working at night. I was cut in December after multi awards and 15 years at Sanofi. If you are loyal, then you, like me, are an idiot! Leave...you are a number and they let leadership do whatever they want with no regard. THIS IS ALL TRUE! NO BS!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not an idiot for staying because it is not like that in my region. If that really happened i can totally understand the animosity. Wrong place, wrong time and that sucks because it is not like that everywhere. Respect is the first order of business with any sane manager. That repect can't be forced, It is earned. I hope you found something better. If you had fifteen in I hope you can remember some of the better times. best of luck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been in pharma since 1968 and this is the worst I ever heard. Is this BS?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn't BS. I worked out of Atlanta and my coworker had the same things happen to her. Everyone on her team knew she had several of the symptoms of Lupus, but had not been given the confirmed diagnosis. She was put on a pip over her call entries. She was a fantastic rep with awards and tenure too. She isnt the type to report abuse or discrimination, so she never said anything. She is no much healthier now that she was cut in December, but she still doesn't have a job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diabetes is down significantly. The beatings will continue....