Manager lecturing our team about election results

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2020 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Charlie! Biden won Arizona, Wisconsin and Georgia along with Pennsylvania. Biden received more votes than any president ever and trump is going to lose by close to 6M votes along with an electoral college route. Turn off the lights, that dumpster fire party is over!!! From your manager!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t use logic on a Trumper. Their entire world view is based on hateful delusions. It’s very much like a devout citizen of North Korea. The dear leader can do no wrong and will never lose.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for you guys having to put up with shaming, and told how to vote from your manager. This sound like every webex we were on with our former district manager from Seattle who retired over a year ago. Her racist and discriminatiry political comments were never checked.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical liberal response to any opposing view. “Typical white trash.” No logic, just sheer immature name calling. You libs are so weak and predictable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they use “white trash” to quickly encapsulate a Trumpian world view of racism and Trumper’s prioritization of beliefs they “want” to be true vs. what science has demonstrated actually is true.

So it’s a shortcut.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some real QAnon bullshit in this thread. Makes sense as the undereducated can make a living in sales.

7. BUCKOfama

BUCKOfama Guest

And ANTIFA are rocket scientists, you liberal vapid moron
    I am the only person on my “team” with graduate education. The liberal loud mouth on my team has a shit degree from the Cal State system.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a proud liberal but not cool
    For a manager to lecture team about results. The country is divided enough and we need a break from the political divisiveness at work. The truth is your life is very dull if you only associate with people with the same exact mindset.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liberals are disgusting

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are racist for making this comment.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On this morning team conference call my manager is very upset by the 2nd impeachment of the president. If she says one more time that this was a stolen election im going to scream.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That manager is so dumb she should be demoted. Managers should know better; they have had training. No matter what side of the fence that isn't acceptable Call HR

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That manager is so dumb she should be demoted. Managers should know better; they have had training. No matter what side of the fence that isn't acceptable Call HR

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was she wearing a Camp Auschwitz sweatshirt, stealing Pelosi’s mail, or maybe hitting a police officer with a fire hydrant over the head at the Capitol on Jan 6?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promote that b*tch to Abbott!!! Welcome to the big leagues baby

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was that shirt from the rev Warnock rev Wright Obama clothing collab? You should be purged go work a gov job!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Report to HR immediately, as well as new chief diversity officer.

Given current company environment, there is a good chance they get terminated.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

want to compare resumes?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes