Manager Positions?

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know of any open manager positions in Florida, Georgia, Alabama?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, gotta good one already here for that area. You may get on animalhealthjobs.com, they have a few positions listed in that area though, or at least they did have.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

run....to the nearest Exit!!!! DO NOT ENTER!
    This company will steal your money and soul!!!! Most mis-managed company this industry has ever encountered.
    As for the managers in the South & East....you mean the Oompa Loompa??? And the DVM Version of a wannabe Mafioso.
    Like I said "Step Away From The Company"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To above poster:

aww...poor little rep, you couldn't sell, couldn't count, and didn't even pretend to actually work.....that is why your services were no longer needed. However, we thank you for taking the time to attempt to blame the management for your failure.

You say they stole your money & soul......well bc you didn't sell anything you were probably not owed any money (you were essentially the one stealing by not working). As far as your "soul" goes...grow up! This industry isn't here to boost your self esteem while you sit at home playing video games and throwing your own personal pitty party.

I hate to be derogatory on here bc it's pointless, but don't go around blaming everyone else for your failures. A territory rep is only responsible for themself and their territory, it isn't the fault of anyone else when they don't perform.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG-
    DO YOU WORK FOR THIS COMPANY? IN A MANAGEMENT POSITION?
    GREAT ROLE MODEL.
    REALLY GREAT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY!
    NICE-REALLY NICE!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said. We all like to point fingers and never look at our self. The grass is always greener. Yes, I am sure there are better "jobs" out there but we have fun and we have turned things around! A wise man told me if people are talking about you good or bad it makes no differance they are still talking about you. So thank you for keeping us going!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be nice to spend your lunch break looking up another company and making a post. or maybe the last poster was right you were stealing from the company like you are now. (by not working) I am sure when you leave this job it will be someone else fault. It could never be yours. We know you have to be the best role model.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do work for DVMR, but no not in a Management Position. As far as being YOUR "ROLE MODEL" goes, I'm not paid to be a role model. I'm paid to wreack havoc and sell product. Role models are for teenagers! I don't look for role models in this industry I look for a leader.
    Which the two you have attempted bashed are both good leaders for this company.

Now, take your weak bullshit of an attitude back to your video games, or find yourself a good "role model" and do something productive.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact is, this company has the worst upper management in the industry and most if not all manufacturers know it. The 2 managers being attacked are the best this company has ever had. With that said, just move on, terrible company to work for, they do use and abuse their employees. Upper management is terrible, product skew is terrible, inventory is terrible, etc...CF & LB are wonderful.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True about the sku's and inventory...and REPUTATION!
    They do have some great Reps. who do really well in spite of the Company being blind! This COULD be one of the best distributors in the business, for lack of management that KNOWS what the Vet Industry is ...outside of Texas!!! as for LB & CF......definitely "yes men" to MM so, if that makes them good ....or wonderful, as you put it ....then they are TOPS!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QUITE ASSUMING OF ALL OF YOU, THAT THE POSTER WAS (OR IS) WORKING FOR YOUR COMPANY. AND IS STEALING, OR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, ETC.
    MY OPINION IS THAT NEARLY EVERYONE THAT REPLIED HAS BEEN QUITE ARROGANT AND CONDESCENDING.

OUR COMPANY SUGGESTS THAT WE READ THIS MESSAGE BOARD, TO GET A FEEL FOR THE CHATTER IN THE INDUSTRY. MY REPLY WAS APPROVED. SO NO STEALING HERE.

YOU MIGHT NOT USE THE TERM ROLE MODEL OR THINK IT'S CHILDISH, BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A BOSS IN SALES WHO IS SUCCESSFULLY COACHING US TO PULL UP THE NUMBERS LIKE SHE HAS, I THINK I'LL USE THE TERM ROLE MODEL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL........DG, a role model, come on! You guys are cracking me up especially you "poster" we all know who this it is and that you are kissing DG's ass AS USUAL, which is why you got your reply "approved" in the first place.

You can assume where I work if you want, I don't care, but I was told to look at this post by a peer just to get a laugh out of you and your DG love...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for DVM and do not know who DG is. Can you give me a hint? I'm an FSR and check this board every few months to get a good laugh, but I'll check back sooner to findout who DG is and also, who is the employee that had their message "approved"? What the heck does that mean?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "DG" being reffered to is probably the MWI Gulf Coast Regional Manager I am guessing, and the person who had their message "approved" (still laughing) I assume is one of her FSR's that is on the DVMR board just stirring the pot, but has been called out by another MWI FSR (current or former) for being an ass kisser.

Just my take from the posts but I could have it all wrong, someone else is free to chime in with the facts if they know. Either way this shit is hilarious to me....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know....right????
    Keep it coming everyone!
    My daily dose of Idiocy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong-wrong and wrong!
    as for being hilarious-RIGHT!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok so who's dg and who be the isr with authority? this stuff is great

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dear cafepharma, i want to get back in the industry as a manager and dvmresources is the company for me, farm living is the life for me, land spreading so far and wide, keep mwi, butler-schein, dvmr is the life for me.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI-
    DVM has been known to let reps go b'cuz they sold Large Animal Product! And didn't concentrate on the small (or companion) animal stuff that LINES MM's pocket!!! I know of two...just in this area!
    And yes they were making their numbers/goals whatever you call it!

The parent company is/was the Big Gun in Farm Animal Product!

ps...check out the stocks on this company (2.50)compared to the industry (30.00+)!!!
    If that doesn't scare ya away....