Manager Positions?

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO...LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.
    YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY WHO;
    HAS JUST CUT, BY 10-25% THE BASE SALARY OF ALL THE OUTSIDE
    REPS.

JUDGES SALES PERFORMANCE ON PRODUCTS THAT THEY HAVE GOTTEN MONTHS (IF NOT YEARS) AFTER OTHER DIST HAVE HAD THEM.

ALLOWS CERTAIN REPS TO SELL AGAINST THE ENTIRE COMPANY,
    BY SELLING TO VETS WHO SUPPLY NATIONWIDE CATALOGS.

WHO HAS THE WORST REPUTATION IN THE INDUSTRY....

HAS THE WORST PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES IN THE INDUSTRY.

HAS THE MOST CLUELESS MANAGEMENT KNOWN TO VET MEDICINE.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO, to the last poster.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DVM is in for a world of hurt. they just hired all of the pvp rejects. they are in trouble with the stock market for lying about the earning reports. they are losing all the good reps and replacing with young inexperienced soap opera watchers. the managers all want to hide from MM. JR, BL, MM, BB all do not have a clue or live in a soap opera.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel really sorry for the PVP reps...
    Out of the frying pan into the fire!!! Wait til they get a taste of DVM "management" I guess they are luck to STILL have a job, but they will need to get used to waking up every morning wondering how long they will have this one!!!! It isn't about how hard you work, it's about how often you kiss MM's a**
    This company is a JOKE!! At the expense of good people!
    And for the previous poster who mentioned the rep selling to Vets that supply National catalogs (thus selling against the rest of the company) I know who you are talking about ...that's DVM's Golden Boy...so be careful!!! MM will have his henchman out for you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey MM wants to look good ....to hide is inability to run a company!! So he puts pretty people into play! So they can sit on his lap at meetings!

AS for the managers ...do you mean Territory managers or Regional?
    The Regional's kiss MM's a**! The Territory fear daily for their job!
    NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY WORK!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear DVM
    Isn't it illegal to sell Veterinary Products to OTC Catologs, etc?? SO how does this "Golden Boy" get away with it?
    Also if the company is "in trouble" for various things.
    Then maybe your CEOs should start making people, at the top, accountable? I would certainly be cleaning house , but starting on the TOP Floors First!! If you keep letting good people walk, and think all the rest of the people are bad, then I think that is your RED Flag! You have corporate cancer, and it is in your management !

I'm just sayin'

I have heard from many different sources that this company is it's own worst enemy, and that the reps that leave there (on their own or by being "let go") and go elsewhere are spoken in the higest regards by their NEW Employers! VERY GOOD REPS!
    Why is that? Why couldn't they do the same quality job for you??When you have a swinging door (in this economic environment) You need to take a LONG HARD LOOK at WHY?????

Like I said earlier, you have Corporate Cancer!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOO-HOO!
    Amen Brother! (0r Sister)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just heard that two of their BEST reps resigned>one in fl and one in ark

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D = DEVIL
    V = VINDICATED
    M = MIDDLETON
    R = r*****s

couple of more reps quitting in southeast and some more in the northeast i heard they are starting their own catalog company

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the manager position will be open soon cuz i'm quittin' 2

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I haven't looked at this board in quite some time, however it is beyond the meaning of hilarious. A former DVM Resources employee called me and told me to take a look and it was worth it, even at this time of the night. And now to all a good night. :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who are you?
    You must be the man. If you quit that will
    Just open up that mgt pos.
    You people need to listen to your self.
    You act like your company is perfect. We like
    You have different reps come to us from other
    Distribution. Are we perfect no. Do we have reps that
    Do the right thing yes! Will we have reps leave yes!
    Will we have new experienced reps come on board
    Yes!
    As far as cf & lb they do what is right for the rep and
    The company. As matter of fact all the reps with div 37
    Got div of the year. How many div does ahi have 70+?
    I think we will be fine but thanks for the suggestions.
    I am sure someone has learned something.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me-or does this posting make No Sense??

It's not hard to get division of the year when the other divisions of your company, are doing NOTHING!

No MY company isn't perfect, but they are FAIR!

You see I know-I was once at Walco/AHI/ DVM,-left on my own accord. I watched first hand, as good people walked out in frustration. Or were fired, because of something that didn't stroke MM's ego.

Good People don't leave GOOD Job Enviornments!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I have learned-
    Diviosion 37 Reps get Division of the year!
    For their hard work YOU gave them SALARY CUTS?
    WOW!
    And you flew them to Las Vegas to deliver that news?
    WOW!
    That's really Motivating!!

CF-clueless f**k
    LB-lying basta*d
    MM-macho moron

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Wait

Let me put on my surprised face!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are posting this at noon and questioning someone else's motivation....get your hands out of your underware, put on some clothes and go to work you lazy peice of shit! Also, If your going to be creative with names at least do a better job than that to...its sub-par at best for this site.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dumb Ass, underware??? is that like the NuWave Oven??? It is under wear, as in you wear it under your clothing. New Wave...NuWave...these posts are funny, but lets at least spell correctly, ok???

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVER HEAR OF: LUNCH BREAK? VACATION? ????

ALSO LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE YOU START BLASTING SOMEBODY ELSE ABOUT BEING SUB-PAR!
    underware=underwear
    peice=piece
    else's=else

AS FOR THE DESCRIPTION'S; THEY WERE MEANT TO BE ACCURATE NOT CREATIVE!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be DVM Management.

You just presume that no one is working, besides yourself, of course.
    I agree with the last poster....what you do at lunch etc. is your own business!
    Just because someone is posting at noon doesn't mean they are at home. We have Internet "TO GO" now, you know? So maybe the poster you blasted was in the bathroom! LOL!

P.S. another spelling error TO-should be TOO (as in also).

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow