Manager Positions?

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will cf ever be hired within the industry when this company throws him to the wolves?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's too much of a "YES" man to be thrown away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you are right he is a yes man. He is always doing what is right for the rep, the customer, and the company. All you get on here and post the negitive on all the companies. Where is the good? DVMR is not the best company out there. They do have reps that can sell. Keep posting the negitive though it shows your character. Why not just print this off and take it in as a detail piece? I am sure your Mom and kids would be proud. Look Mom I bashed someone on line today, are you proud? Or are you teaching/telling your kids if you don't have something nice to say don't say it al all? Lil Tommy that dosen't apply to mommy/daddy because we are better than that.
    DVMR will continue to grow by 10% or more each year. Why again they have reps that can sell and are continuing to build relationships.
    Thanks,
    A southeast FSR

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the former DVMR Southeast Field Sales Rep, I would like to take a moment to inform those of you who feel the desire and need to post venom on this site that is directed at specific people. These persons (s), good or bad, should not have their personality traits and work habits and ethics posted on a board that is meant for reps to "goof" on their own and others companies.

It is far more fun to joke about someone spelling a word wrong, rather than attacking a Manager of a SubPar organization, who also is a husband, father of two beautiful girls and a son to his parents. This CF person must make a living in an industry that he enjoys working in, however he's been dealt a bad hand. Someday soon he will change tables a get a new dealer. Remember it is a small industry...stick to bashing the company and perhaps the Big Wigs (MM, BL & BB & team), but you all are only lowering yourself to beneath your own comments when you portray someone who has worked harder than anyone in that position prior to his arrival. The remaining Southeast Region is fortunate to have CF as an arbitrator between TEAM Fraser & TEAM DVMR...As an employee who was "forced out", I only hope and pray better times for the Southeast Team, they are a group of outstanding and well respected individuals. Too bad about that Arkansas Rep resigning, he truly was the future of DVM Resources and had my vote early on as MM's quick fix replacement. This company, the employees and most importantly the shareholders will all surely miss JB. However, GOD, Family, Friends, Work, Grandma and then cafePharma are all that is important in life.

Best to you all and thank you for the ride & the CafePharma laughs...just be a bit more selective on the poisoning of people who live to make the world a better place with what they have. Remember HARD WORK BEATS TALENT...ALWAYS>>>When talent doesn't work hard...there certainly isn't much hard work by the talented within DVMR and the talentless don't work at all.

Signed with kind regards,

Former Florida FSR...you all know who I am and I won't be back, unless you want me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very well said!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES VERY WELL SAID; BUT..
    at the end of the day we all have to live with the decisions that we make.
    And CF (regardless of his abilities as a father, husband, etc.) Does not, and would not hesitate to remain silent, or throw an employee under a bus. And has done so.
    But he is not alone. Other Regionals are drinking the same "kool-aid". Offered by MM. If they do stand up to someone about a rep they are themselves "forced out". Ask JM or PFG
    The point here, from what I am reading, is to "OUT" DVM. Their reputation in this industry is, at best, hideous. And they sit in their offices playing Veterinary Distributor. They need to wake up and smell reality.
    While they as you put it Force people out, or allow them to walk. GOOD People-GREAT REPS. and other support staff. Who didn't promote the few items (as has been mentioned before) that line mm's pocket. Or stroke his----ego!
    I put my post on here because I know people at DVM past and present. I agree with a previous poster....GOOD PEOPLE DON'T LEAVE GOOD JOBS!
    Every company has it's problems, but this company is unable or unwilling to see theirs!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, again I find myself receiving calls about CafePharma from past and present DVMR employees. Yes, as this post states, we all have to live with the decisions we make. Life is full of choices every day and all of us MUST take ownership to the decisions we make, based upon those choices. Either way, why continue to bash RSM's, FSR's and ISR's??? It had been a long, long time of no CafePharma for me and recently it seems as if more and more "pot stirring" is taking place on a personal level. To much negative energy here people...again, fun "goofing" is what I thought this board was all about...not constant cruelty.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, again I find myself receiving calls about CafePharma from past and present DVMR employees. Yes, as this post states, we all have to live with the decisions we make. Life is full of choices every day and all of us MUST take ownership to the decisions we make, based upon those choices. Either way, why continue to bash RSM's, FSR's and ISR's??? It had been a long, long time of no CafePharma for me and recently it seems as if more and more "pot stirring" is taking place on a personal level. To much negative energy here people...again, fun "goofing" is what I thought this board was all about...not constant cruelty.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may want to check your "growth" numbers. All of us are supplied numbers that are fictitious by upper management; as are the EBITDA numbers. DVMR doesn't continue to grow by 10% or more each year. Take it from a forensic numbers person.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the FSR's at DVM are really good at what they do. The thing is that DVM DOES NOT take care of them. They, as a mojority, recieve the worst pay in this industry. And I know for a fact they work their buns off. They get little or no reimbursement for expences (once again MM is controlling those purse strings). Most Distributors have Regional Managers to manage the Regions. Not to be a puppet of the Div. President.
    The ISR's are not held accountable for anything. And at best MOST of them answer phones, and do not consider themselves a part of a team. As in-going for a portion of the business.
    What's the old 80-20 rule??
    Face it-this company has made NO progress in how many years?
    That's why your GOOD people leave.
    Negative energy or not-too many people are being hurt financially, and I think it's disgusting.

Yep-I was once there. Left of my own accord. It's nice to have the company backing you when you need it, product when you sell it, competitive with other distributors, and get paid back to you what you spend FOR the company .
    C'mon DVM stop thinking all your reps are out to get $$ for nothing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the FSR that is spewing most of the crap is TU in FL.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, absolutely the most hideous company to work for.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well, I heard the PVP people that were lucky enough to keep A job and got picked up by DVM are dropping out like stink bugs on a cold day!!
    The inside PVP reps saying they were never trained in the procedures of DVM Operations, HAH! Guess what guys and gals there is NO Procedure. You just go day to day and follow MM's whim! It's kinda like playing a game of crack the whip!
    And for you outside reps in the Northeast (or Mid Atlantic or whatever they refer to it as) the good news is you will never have to be bothered by having your regional manager in your car. Some reps claim it's been OVER A YEAR since he has been working with them, bet that isn't what MM thinks!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM is that you typing on your love seat?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, no not BM on my "love seat"...BM just got home from WORK after receiving another call from an ex-DVMR employee, finding myself on this site again...BM's posts were #14, #31, #37 #44, #47 and #48 by accident because I'm not a CafePharma pro. BM would never have been, nor be on this site if current & former DVMR employees would stop calling BM. Why not just flush the BM down the toilet...PLEEEEEASE...remember spelling counts. :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

move on!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AS AN EX DVMR EMPLOYEE....YOU CAN'T MOVE ON! SERIOUSLY-THIS COMPANY IS LIKE A SITCOM THAT IS SO FUNNY & TRAGIC AT THE SAME TIME, THAT YOU TUNE IN EVERY WEEK!!!
    AND THE POSTS HERE AT THE CAFE, ARE JUST A SYNOPSIS, OF LIFE AT THE "BIG D".

congrats on your escape BM!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to let go? I think some of you have a alarm on your "smart phones" when a post is made it alerts you.
    We are not perfect but my guess is you are not either. If you spent as much time as you do writing/reading on "the cafe" as you do with your company no telling just how good you will be. (by the way my second post ever)
    Most of the reps that are not with DVMR are not here for a reason! BM did very well in his territory. Some of you posting as "X" employees look in the mirror there is a reason you are no longer here. You were the drama! Get a life spend time with your family, read a book, go walk the dog who cares what you do but please quit spreading the cancer! If you don't have anything good to say don't say it! Unless you can say you did everything you could to make you and DVMR better why you were here and we all know the answer to that.I know many of you will just have to respond to this but as my mother told me growing up, "don't give them the satisfaction of a response and you win". So the likely hood of me getting on this cancerous site in the near future are slim and none!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM's 6th post (just finished WORK again) and LAST; thank you to this poster (sic?)...DVMR has so much potential, unfortunate about the low achievers that wish, try & spend energy attempting to bring down (infect) the TEAM. Again, this board (I thought) is for fun, not for poisonous, toxic attacks. Please to my "so called" friends (both current & former DVMR's) STOP CALLING ME about CafePharma. Now goodnight to all:)

20. Brian Miller

Brian Miller Guest

FYI, the grass is and can be as GREEN as you make it...no the grass isn't always greener on the "other-side"...so make your own grass green...now say grass green 100 times fast.

I did respond to previous post but it didn't get posted for some reason, so for the 7th and final post...Thank you to previous poster and to all a goodnight.