Manager Positions?

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT'S SO TYPICAL OF YOU WHO ARE DRINKING THE KOOL-AID, TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME IS SPENT ON WHAT PEOPLE
    ARE DOING!
    AND YES, THERE IS A REASON THAT X-EMPLOYEES ARE X. BUT ONCE AGAIN YOU PROJECT AN ASSUMPTION THAT,THOSE X'ERS PERFORMED POORLY, or DID SOMETHING WRONG!
    MAYBE THEY (WE) SAW THE LIGHT AND MOVED ON TO A COMPANY WHERE SUCCESS IS ATTAINABLE!
    I CHECKED-IT TOOK ME LESS THAN 5 MINUTES TO READ AND POST!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now no spo until 11/15? what next? no pay until 2011.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah yes!
    All of you bad Territory Managers! I guess they'll show you!!
    They know the economy sucks...They know how hard it is to get out of there and get another job....(of course they blame it on your inabilities-right?).
    So they f*** with your pay, reimbursements-car allowance, and still expect you to get out there and pound the pavement, miles & miles!!
    They got ya by the family jewels!
    Hey just curious- how are the ISR's getting their pay adjusted? Oh yeah I forgot, they aren't accountable for their failure to hold up their end of the team!!! (NOTE: -some of the isr's work really hard)

ohhhhhh DVM-you are so entertaining! LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MY THANKSGIVING MESSAGE;
    I AM THANKFUL THAT I NO LONGER WORK FOR DVMR
    I AM THANKFUL THAT IN SPITE OF DVM MANAGEMENT (they tried to block my departure) I WAS STILL ABLE TO MOVE ON TO A MANUFACTURER, AND WORK IN A TRULY POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT.

~HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE~
    REMEMBER -THERE IS LIFE AFTER DVMR

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so Grateful and Thankful that I no longer work for DVMR too!
    I'm Thankful that, although DVMR attempted to make my post DVMR career troubling, I was still able to move on and work for one of the finest companies in the world.
    And yes, I am VERY THANKFUL that I too, now work in a truly positive, team oriented environment!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL CF READERS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sad for you that claim to be so happy but still worry about DVMR. You ex's spent more time complaining but never took responsibility. Blaming ISR's, management etc. Wah wah wah. At least ISR's show up for work every day, call on your accounts who never heard of you and do all the shitty paperwork you are required to do. And a lot of us taught most of you what you know. Unlike you lazies we put in a full 8 hour day. We don't blame you when dollars suck. You have no idea what all we do. We jump through hoops because you demand it daily, but you don't appreciate it. Yet if we make a mistake our manager gets a call. We put up with your arrogent crap over and over. I am glad that you ex's are gone. Less stress, less whineing. DVMR continues to get better without you. I am proud I have been there through the good and the bad. Weak people don't have what it takes to make things happen regardless of the circumstance. You ex's are whiney weak little people. So go...move on and remain a useless human. For me I prefer to be part of the solution not the problem. I love my job. DVMR has integrety. Unlike the distributors who sell by price only, MWI, sell to diverters, MWI, who's telemarketers are order takers, MWI. Boring!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah wah wah

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For you ex's thank you for leaving. With our company growing and getting better we don't need the distraction of your constant complaining and weak attitudes. I love my job and am very proud I have been part of the process through the good and the bad. Stop blameing ISR's. You have no idea what all we do and put up with. Mostly from you weak little whiney lazy people. Every time one of you weak little ones leave I celebrate. And despite what your little minds think DVMR just keeps getting better. At least our company has integrety. So move on...go on being a useless being wasting everyones time whining. Just do it some where else.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PHEW, COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING FOR A SECOND THERE!!
    DVMR BETTER? HMMM NOT WHAT I HEAR. OH WELL, I GUESS ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE WRONG!
    AS FOR OTHER COMPANIES SELLING TO DIVERTERS-PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR OWN. YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO STANDS ON YOUR STAGE EVERY YEAR AND HAS 2 HUGE DIVERTER ACCOUNTS. NOT TO MENTION A CATALOG FRONT!
    WE EX'S LIKE TO READ THIS STUFF AND COMMENT B-CAUSE WE CAN'T BELIEVE THAT DVMR BELIEVES THEIR OWN PROPAGANDA, AND CONTINUES TO FEED IT TO YOUR EMPLOYEES.
    ONCE YOU ARE AWAY FROM DVMR YOU WILL HEAR ALL THE NEGATIVE, AND BE EMBARRASSED YOU EVER WALKED THRU THE DOORS AT WESTLAKE.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOUR WELCOME! AND I"M GLAD YOU LIKE WORKING FOR DVM, SO DID I. EXCEPT IT SEEMED I HAD TO FIGHT HARDER AGAINST MY OWN COMPANY THAN I DID AGAINST ANY OF THE COMPETITION TO GET AHEAD.
    IF THE COMPANY IS GETTING BETTER WHY DOES IT HAVE THE HIGHEST TURNOVER RATE IN THE INDUSTRY?
    AND WHY ARE THE REPS THAT LEAVE SOME OF THE MOST SUCCESFUL IN THEIR NEW POSITIONS? IF THEY WERE LAZY, AND WHINERS THEY SURELY WOULD NOT OR COULD NOT BE SUCCESFUL IN THEIR NEW SPOTS.
    ALSO FYI I PRESUME THAT YOU ARE AN ISR-CORRECT? TEAMWORK IS THE KEY, NOT OPPOSING TEAMS, BUT YOU GOT MY BACK I GOT YOURS TEAM. I"LL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU, ETC.
    I WILL SAY I HAD A GOOD ISR WHEN I WAS THERE, WE COMMUNICATED WELL, AND MY ACCOUNTS REALLY LIKED SAID ISR. THE WORDS " WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP" ACTUALLY CROSSED THE AIRWAVES. NOW THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

INTEGRITY, WOW, OKAY! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure we're not perfect but I prefer to sell not just take orders. A monkey can key in an order. I hear MWI monkeys I mean order takers are boring. I believe that a lot of ex's went to manufacturers that have a lot fewer products to detail. "Der my product kills fleas" But truth is I don't know how successful they are because once they move on I don't waste a minute caring. I do agree management does make it harder and I do spend wasted time fighting futal battles. MM wears blinders. PVP newbys seem to be king now. Who cares the lazy, spoiled whiney ones will move on too when they realize they have to do more than just take orders. I still love what I do. Who cares that I believe in my company and not what others are saying. I know what I feel when I go to work. Despite the frustrations along the way and arrogant managers I am happy there. Looking forward to the next lazy, whiney loser to quit. I only hope they can move on and not worry about us like most of the ex's. Maybe the ex's that are so successful could even be better when they aren't still worrying about DVMR.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay-what??
    You seem kind of frustrated to me!
    But then I left the "magic kingdom" So what do I know? Cause I'm selling fewer products and that makes me stupid.
    Al lot of us "ex's" still have friends there...and it pains us to watch them (and you too) be used, by the management! That's the only reason we "hang on" to the DVMR threads. Jobs are tough to get these days. So many people stay for that reason. But trust me they ARE looking! And some of MM's prize people are among those in the search!

Happy New Year to all.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promeris... Vectra... Sevo... what excellent push products MM has chosen! Add in the massive undercutting by our good buddies at Abaxis, and you have got one hell of a business model!

Pretty funny that the all the products on the website are for large animal too! Go team Walco!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now MM has all these PVP thieves he's promised everthing and spent money that could be better used. Yes he's still clueless, I hear the inside PVP reps don't know anything about product or selling. And that the outside sales reps just go out and steal accounts from the loyal DVM reps. Once again major screw up by MM. He's so busy listening to himself talk that he can't see how bad things are. If he ever realized his screw up he would never admit it. The good loyal DVM reps are looking for other jobs. MM thinks his preciou PVP reps will do better. How long is JR going to let MM run this company in the ground. Someone wake up please before DVMR ends up like PVP. These PVP thieves don't appreciate that they have jobs. My company doesn't want them. knowing MM he has probably promised them anything they want and has forgotten the people who have been loyal. I hope all my buds there quit DVMR and realize how much better life is away from idiots like MM.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn S Reed spewing more venom...a bitter power tripped out bitch that would have nothing without FarmVet, Smiths & Fosters, PetMeds, PetRX.com...see a pattern here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE MANAGERS ARE NOT GONING TO BE AROUND LONG...JUST ANNOUNCED, LEXTRON IS BUYING DVM RESOURCES FOR $4.25 PER SHARE.