Manager wants us in offices today!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our idiot manager sent a message to everyone saying we need to be in our HCP offices today.

What a lack of awareness. We got plenty of busy work to do without pissing off our customers by showing up the day after New Years in their offices. :mad::mad::mad:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be a lazy slacker, just follow your Manager's direction.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one showed up to the office this Thursday and friday. Was scary to walk around!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Just wow. Many employees were excited to get back to work, had meetings set up, and had their “busy work” done before the start of the new year. The only way you have pissed off customers is when you are a nuisance to them and they see zero value in you. Glad you aren’t my counterpart.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We didn’t have manager direction... unless you took PTO the expectation is that you work when you’re supposed to. Clinics were happy to see a rep the first of the year! We don’t get off Jan 2, so yeah it’s a workday, dude.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager here... you pretend to do your job and I'll continue to pretend(inspire) you and do mine

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH... Glad my Manager didn't insist on the same, I have a standing 10;00am racquetball reservation every Thursday, non-refundable!