Manager

Discussion in 'Digene' started by hateithere, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey SO,
    Why dont you start leading by example instead of do as I say not as I do. Did you get that dwi taken care of yet??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just verified the previous posters info...public record shows that SO was charged $700- for his 'first offense'. That kind of money is more than we make on comission!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey gang,
    lets be positive:):)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We lost Quest. Really? Quest is 70% of my business. How am I supposed to make my number if I have to spend time counter selling Quest. What's next? Frogs, locusts.....the end is near people. Get those resumes updated and spell checked.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't lose Quest
    I still work with my Quest rep multiple times a month and they hate their Hologic reps.
    I have a good relationship and they have confirmed that they are going to do all
    they can to maintain hc2 and not GenProbe. Hologic fed them a load of BS on the Imager, on Cervista, and they don't believe what paid "experts" are saying.

SHOW ME THE DATA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll see how long that lasts once they are comped on conversion.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest made a decision on highest throughput HPV test.
    Data doesn't match up to either Qiagen or Roche versions and mRNA is still unproven.

Faster is better for Quest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waah Waah Waah. U guys had the market cornered for 10 years, did nothing about new technology, adding genotypes, faster throughput and now you cry. Fire upper mgmt, including MF for not addressing your shortcomings.
    Instead, I can bet MF skates free of this disaster much like he rode the coattails of the reps to success that he had no hand in bringing on board. I hope he is stuck in the bowels of this ship when it sinks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MF is gone! As of Friday

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is very true! You have to keep up with technology and not ignore your customers needs. And for that we all pay because hardly anyone is left. Well wishes to all of us affected. May we find employment quickly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, it is nice to read the truth!
    It is sad but it was only a question of time, before the ride end.
    Best of luck to all affected, as Qiagen was less than fair in their severance package..