Managers gone wild

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2018 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Looking for a new job?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well management team, after today’s meeting I would like to know if there are any rms not looking for a job? Terrible leadership today by JW. And MT. Those quotas for the near year should be comical.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They fixed the quotas last year remember.

It is a rolling 6 month look back...simple and easy to understand. Are you telling me that isn’t happening?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cocaine is involved

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one, am done with this organization, it’s poor senior leadership and the stress they put us through for no reason. I am done. Bye Felicia

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good riddance you Zero! I will replace you in 5 minutes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m new to the co and have not been part of a meeting like that before.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dysfunction Junction

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only company where managers attack employees on a website

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Animal instincts propel great Zoll leadership tactics

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is HP still here? why is the HP thread so closely monitored?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want things to change, promote Faga. The man is a genius and true visionary!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol he can’t see. Eyes are burned from tanning.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no doubt that LV saves lives! Data will never be absolutely definitive one way or another. What really matters is the quality of the person representing the product. That depends largely on the quality of the company leadership. As long as people like HP are allowed to serve in leadership positions the reputation of the entire organization is suspect.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dysfunction Junction

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dissemination of knowledge is power. Those who know, know.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This should read “Managers gone missing”...... 50% should be replaced for not doing their job, AD, RM, and VP too.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RM’s are all out. There is going to be massive cuts unless they come up with a retention bonus. The shit the RMs have had to manage is outrageous. They all want out

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Each consistently under performing AD should be cut along with the underperforming RM -CW and BH is like the blind leading the blind -both came from pharma and should go back

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Mr/Ms. RM for telling us how HARD your job is, music please........hummmmmmm......one thing to say to you.........All TM’s are so sorry you have to do your job.....maybe you will know the HELL home office has created for all TM’s! Oh, and I don’t need another lunch, just work it’s me more than lunch or breakfast, yes, I said it........and a FCR which you fill out and don’t send to me. Seriously, why do the TM’s not get a copy of the field report????

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your RM hates you and thinks you are pathetic especially when you are incapable of having a good structured Sales call you wussy