Managers gone wild

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2018 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Looking for a new job?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, my TM was not a manager when hired by Zoll, and honestly, has no clue what a cardiomyopathy is let alone non-ischemic. Nice try, maybe if they worked they would learn something. Coming from the AD who manages non-working RM’s, this is yet a perfect example of where Zoll’s weaknesses exist! Thank you for proving the obvious to everyone except the VP’s and President! We will see how long the ride last, when medicare reviews coverage post Vest Trial!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fire the person who set our quotas. the fix is just a way of correcting whats wrong. its not a miracle its a cover up

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quota adjustment program is the worse program I’ve ever seen. This senior leadership needs to go. They could not run a company more poorly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mikey has pure cocaine

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should do cocaine, then maybe he would develop some courage to stand behind his leadership team and tell senior leadership what a bunch of trolls they are. Always the farmer never the land is what he loved to say and never presented with a solution. He is among many of the problems in senior leadership at ZOLL. They shouldn’t have the word leader to describe the CEO to VP to AD levels. I’m so happy to be out of there but feel awful for people who depend on this job to take care of their families. The grass is greener. Trust me. Good luck all. Believe in god. He will lead you to a better place.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ca

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can someone help me? I interviewed for the Fort Wayne tm role. Told by the manager previous tm was fired for faking expenses. She said she had to hire a minority. She told me she filled the position but I see it’s still posted. I’m a white man. Does this mean I don’t have a chance to join zoll?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You misunderstood. The term minority doesn't refer to someone's race/gender/affiliations. Zoll minority hire means someone with a brain, work ethic or some integrity.