Managers in Training: NOT!!

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! I don't understand how one could continue to stay here when they have gotten screwed with the DM training program. They were promised the world and the when it comes down to it they get screwed! Move on people! Why do you stay? You can't tell me you make a good salary because god knows you don't make bonus! I've been here 4 months and already looking! I guess I call it lazy if you stay!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They stay because, like it or not, mismanaged or not, the job security isn't bad. So far, they haven't laid off entire teams of people like other companies have. All of pharma has problems, but the people that have stuck around a long time know what those problems are and how to manage them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you role over and take it because of job security?? Wow! What else will you take? News flash - job security or not, you are willing to get screwed and treated like shit because you are scared of putting yourself out there and work a little harder then you're used to? Wow! Ranbaxy hires really driven people!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did these rep manages go?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I don't ROLL over. I just work as hard as they pay me. If they start paying me big bucks, I'll blow my territory numbers out of the water. Since they don't, I leave early, get home early, and spend time pursuing my interests, none of which I will share here.

Your goals are not the end all, be all. Don't be such a r*****.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So funny! A. There aren't big bucks to be made in pharma anymore! Those days are gone my friend! B. like you have any control with blowing your #'s out of the water - especially with these products and all of the generic competition - oh and did I mention how formulary coverage for our products are crap! But yes, I'm sure you're jus holding back from really killing it in your territory!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A. Getting paid to dance around offices beats growing roots in a cubicle, and what they pay even new reps isn't bad. Not great, but not bad.
    B. I have done it before. Wasn't easy, but I have.
    C. Yes, formulary is crap and supply is a never ending nightmare. But, like i said before, job security isn't bad.

Now put down that Big Gulp of coffee, quit huffing glue and quit judging people in the trenches with you. We all have different reasons for sticking around/leaving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I just left after being there a couple of months so I have very right to judge! You guys are lazy losers if you stay at this so-called company! Give me a break! Grow up and be a responsible adult who wants more for themself or family and get a real job who will treat you like a professional! I guess if you don't care about your own self worth then stay!! You are the one who has to live with yourself! There are good jobs out there - just try! Do you know what that is? Best of luck!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are the good jobs in Derm? where did you end up going to? The Steroid side is getting weird. We can not even ship our products. What is going on\?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to lay off the coffee. For some of us, pharma is not a career. The smart ones have other plans outside of this industry and pharma pays the bills while we pursue better things. The idiots are the ones that think they're going to retire in this job. I would ask which one you are, but looks pretty obvious to me. When this industry flushes itself I'd be happy to buy auto insurance from you. Be sure to leave you contact info on the board, thanks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

India cannot pass inspection. One should never ever cook curry in the plant before fda inspection. The smell causes miss readings. Resulting in pissing inspectors off.