Managers, managers managers

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2013 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Pepsi Man, who turned the other way when his RMs were misbehaving, keeps his job. That is so wrong. How will the company ever get back on their feet with the likes of him calling the shots in the East. Has anyone noticed all the good people who left? Do they ever wonder, or care, why they left?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, but no thank you. I'm superior to the RC RM position. I work in a professional environment now, with appropriate compensation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't been here in a while but just noticed how many posts that i read a week or so ago are now gone. What is going on?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The baby managers who were identified by initials had them taken down.

I assume they are worried future employers will find out the truth about them. Still not going to change that they are terrible at their jobs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closer to leaving this dump. So according to my joke of a manager the latest focus is the 4 principles. I asked him what that meant and he said Droop or Droopie told managers that on a call. Droop or Droopie is the latest HR buffoon that thinks they matter. Messed up face hence the name. When I asked what that means he said-stay under the radar, don't do anything and keep good notes in case you have to sue. Wow-what leadership!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious! You must work for EW. Yes Droopie is the HR person telling everyone she is going to change the company. Told my RM she was gonna hire more female managers. Now-the ultimate scammer is lobbying everyone because she's trying to get DB job. If Droopie hires that lazy pig this place will have sunk to an all time low.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Lookie, how can six dicks be puszsssss"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amuzing how people always bring up "good" people leaving. I'm not aware of any top performers leaving. Why would a company make decisions based on what someone who chooses to leave say? Here's an idea-how about ask and listen to the thoughts of the 90% of people that do perform and enjoy their job? Probably afraid they might hear that things aren't as broken as what the cancers who are not performing say upon exiting. But hey-this is one the 50 million best places to work!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What "amuzing" manager posted this craziness? Let's guess!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50 million? Brilliant comment. Has to be an RM.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the people who leave are the only ones feeling safe enough to tell the truth. Ever think of that Mr SuperBrain?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you kidding? Everyone knows that the "top performers" could be at the middle (or even at the bottom) of a growth list very quickly the following year. Even the following quarter.
    We've all witnessed it at RC. There are some REALLY dense people who couldn't think their way out of a cardboard box- but are "top performers". No...they aren't. You were presented with a nicely performing territory by the grace of good luck, and you don't have to do anything but smile and buy lunch to maintain or grow it.
    Either that, or you entered a territory where practially NOBODY uses RC diets, so you just have to show up on a regular call cycle- drop your card, and let them know you are there. VERY different regions across the country- but yet- very similar growth expectations? Hmmm.

Please.

I still laugh at people who actually think their intelligence and hard work matter at these large corporations! You do NOT have to be smart! Or even work hard! You simply need some good luck, so don't kid yourselves.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the real truth. I wonder when the RM that posted the "amuzing" post will respond with another treatise of stupidity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And a few of the " really dense people" were promoted!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Buddy Boy, didn't you realize that a lot of the information on the 2 DMs that were fired was obtained at exit interviews? I think the company wants to know the truth and how better to get it than to ask the people that are willing to speak freely.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if people felt comfortable enough to tell the real truth on the Gallup.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only way large companies change anything is if people are honest with negative feedback on the Gallup surveys.

People speaking to other people = slow moving change.
    Poor results from the Gallup surveys at large corporations = documented reasons for change.

Pathetic, but true.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think people were honest?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? The Five Priciples! How immature and does not prove the need for change at RC by being an ass!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there a few more managers that need to go too. They need to be fired for the way they treat their reps. Mean management seems to have continued.