Managers, managers managers

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2013 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so poetic. What a beautiful dedication to someone who enjoyed hurting others because of a fragile ego and low IQ. I hope you find the courage and strength to pull yourself out of bed every day, and go on with that inspired career in kibble. How do you manage yourself without your inspiring RM? Do you call him and ask him for advice now that he's moved on? I hope you have direction, because selling that kibble is really hard. Don't cry too hard about it. I guarantee that the same would not happen for you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm am just laughing so hard reading these posts! I don't miss RC at all. I remember how constant the micromanaging was from my RM. I'd always offer him every detail about my work week and worked really hard. Everything was questioned and nothing was good enough. Every success I had was reduced by him until I basically had to give him credit for it. He would have stepped on his own mother to get ahead and look better-at a candy and kibble company!! The paranoia and micromanaging became so intense, so I just stopped working and made things up. The funny part was, he believed me for almost a year! He became more tolerable when I started lying to him, every week, just so I wouldn't have to hear his pathetic voice every day. Any poor RC DMs still left- take note: Just lie and tell them what they want to hear until you land your real job somewhere else. You won't miss this dump !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's my man Walt?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the same experience but I didn't stop work or lie. Things got worse. You were smart. I looked for another job and got out as soon as I could. Wish I had done the same thing as you as I started my new job feeling beaten and exhausted.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still has a job. You would think they would see the source of all the trouble.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he is being recruited by mr pibb

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They wouldn't want him either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so embarrassed to work here. We are the joke of the industry. I've had 2 phone interviews scheduled and cancelled because this company has a horrible reputation. I think about it and basically when the Bud Man took over everything changed. Has anyone ever seen the blog with the autographed picture? Exactly what is that? Is he a celebrity? Maybe he was one of the Brady Bunch??? I took the previous poster's advice months ago and stopped working. My RM can't tie his shoe let alone figure it out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there was a post quite a while ago stating how this company would ruin your career path and to get out asap. Looks like that has held true. I am gone and happy that I no longer have to put up with things. Life is better.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry you are stuck in Hell, and hope that you find your way out soon. Just be honest and explain to recruiters and companies when you interview with them that when you and your co-workers interviewed with RC, the job and environment were explained very differently. Tell them that you are very adaptable to change, but masses of people have witnessed the corruption, and are trying to jump ship all at once. It worked for me. And the recruiter I spoke to explained that the contacts they are getting from RC employees are through the roof...more than any other company, and unlike anything they've seen in awhile.

Good for you for sitting back in cruise control. From my experience, those assholes think you're lying when you tell the truth, and telling the truth when you tell lies. May as well lie and be left alone instead of stalked or harrassed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. Recruiters know about the way this company is run now. If you look outside the industry, what was mentioned above is a good explanation. When I joined RC it was a company with a good reputation but that went downhill quickly when new management was put in place. I am very happy to be gone although I miss my co-workers, but certainly not my manager and the ones above him. Good luck on getting out.