Managers Meeting

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2018 at 11:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does a company that has products bombing, can’t meet goals, or pay employees their full bonuses fly 100+ people to a resort in Utah for a week?!??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wa’el said we have to save money
    What he meant was we have to save money
    So he could wine and dine the management
    Team

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Wael said that on the last all company meeting about expenses.. cheaper flights,etc. So I agree with the OP... and hes talking from both sides of his mouth....but then again, they want to retain the managers....hence the APP payout, lavish resorts, etc. they dont care about the reps....and retaining us...or they would pay bonus on time...and not make us go through hoops to do a lunch and capture the front desk staff for expense purposes...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burn baby burn. This place is an inferno.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree - the hypocrisy is getting deeper by the month. He says we all need to give back money from our budgets, but in addition to the Utah resort manager meeting, they're spending money at HQ needlessly. Last month they rented a private ranch in eastern Orange County to host an HQ employee picnic. Yes, it was a nice thing to do for us. But at a time when he's taking money from the Clinical Operations budget that funds the trials that that create the products that might turn the perpetual money-losing around, it was a lot of momeny that could have been spent more wisely on mission-critical things. Did we really need a private ranch with a pond, ferris wheel, etc? It cost a pile to rent it, and to have all of the various kinds of food, beer, ice cream, etc. Again, very nice thing to do for us, but sends a pretty bad message to us when we're asked to make our work lives harder by giving up tons of budget money to "reduce the loss", and then we see the leadership spending like that. You're not going to turn morale around with picnic, but you might make a dent by walking the walk. How about flying coach, Wa'el? I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is and fly coach.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the very expensive Christmas party for the home office people
    What about the sales reps that are generating income for Avanir, will they be included in the parties ?????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No party for you slackers. Now, back to work generating revenue. I’m planning my next holiday get together. It will be grand.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree Christmas party should be cancelled

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQ people don’t even want to be part of any events. The morale is so thick you can’t even see through it! Toxic toxic toxic. Oh and for the so called picnic it was at a public park not a private ranch and it sucked from what I hear with minimal attendance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much room for opportunities here! Does anybody like it here?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently I'm not the ONLY one who interpreted it that way. Did he walk it back and lower the flag again? Yes - he did.

Why do you suppose he did that? Hmmmm ? :cool: