Managers of the East Region..Conicelli pick is?

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2019 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has the most experience as a manager of the beasts of the East?

Qualifications are usually one Presidents club ( which are a joke at Baxter), zero actual management experience, read at least 2 management books, know at least 2 WIGS, and finally you are hand picked by Conicelli not to be a threat. ;);)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Nailed it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you just nailed why R Willis hates CC and why Quigley left. Everyone else is too new to be a threat. Well, except maybe Butchie since he's even tighter with Meg than Chris ever is right now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did it because 2 books? I thought it was still one!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Meg gives the axe to Ron Lavelle who is crushing his number. So what happened?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And by the way, play along with his games so he won't become offended

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you mean Rome is burning...Let's go play Escape Room!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who wants the Boston manager role? Anyone? Conicelli is great as a mentor. Screw over everyone to get ahead. Fire long term managers and replace then with Baxter reps with no experience. Never communicate but insist he’s great at it, etc..ok, send those application in soon...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody wants that job. He will hire some loser from the outside.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you mean someone that does not know his history of epic failure and BS stories of how he by himself saved all the business in his territory, and trust and integrity is his foundation?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#TRUTH

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conicelli, we all know you are full of s**t

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to interview for the Boston manager position. I have no experience in sales management or know any accounts but I’m great at sucking up, explaining the vibe scale, and keeping the team in the dark. I probably have a good chance or they will just hire some loser from the outside. Any advice Butch?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He can barely put two words together without mispronouncing and/or misrepresenting facts.
    Isn’t he the one who told his boy Wil that the flex Flo applicator would open the door and give him a reason to talk to his ENT surgeons again?

1. Didn’t we already have one & you took it away?
    2. How are those bloody ENT cases going Butch?

Wil, following the herd with no real idea of what it takes to sell products in this tight market. Taking Butch’s word and trying to sell it at town hall was laughable.

Enjoy the fake growth losers. Talk to us in a year. I’m enjoying my easy $$ while it lasts.

Expect changes next year....accountability at the top does not live here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's CC's methodology on hiring managers. I can assure you that Butchie is not the model for how Rick will do business. The North area now has the boy wonder in the group. He'll learn very quickly that his shit won't fly with that team. Same goes for anyone being hired into replace Rick. He's not going to put an idiot like that in his old spot.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the new manager of the Boston region?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A white guy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A guy??? No way

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rick has no balls, he will hire who Meg tells him to