Managers: The good, the bad, and the ugly?

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2015 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good way to bring in the New Year. Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bitter complainers are disgusting..get a life loser

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is someone scared they will be exposed? There is an opportunity to talk about the good managers on this platform. No one said anything negative, yet...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a rep so no...
    In just sick of the very vocal minority of negative losers that frequent this site to whine

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it not an opportunity for us to show support for good managers?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're naive if you try to pretend that is what this thread is intended to be about

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers are hanging on for dear life like everyone else.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, maybe we should start a thread about the reps and watch your name show up on the crap list

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been fortunate to have some good managers. I know others that have had problems though. I'm not really sure I know what their role is anyway? I have been in my territory for years and have been in sales for eternity. There really isn't much they can offer me personally but as long as they don't act stupid in front of my accounts and mess things up, I'm fine with it

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Sean Walsh!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My managers job is to promote herself. She will go to any extent to ruin not only her subordinates careers but her coworkers in order to make herself look good in front of customers and upper management. But this is the new culture of Ethicon, everybody for themselves. My manager had multiple serious complaints, everyone knows how awful she is, customers can't stand her, but she is well connected in the company so they protect her. Maybe if she loses another 6 employees the company will wake up and fire her. This company is about how you play the politics internally, and not what you can produce. No one can really produce anything in this market so it is all about faking it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah unfortunately there are managers like that. But, and it's a big but, the manger is new and the reps are tenured then the manager can't pull this kind of stuff. I've been here a while and I can tell you first hand what has happened in these situations. Boy do I have stories to tell

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Judy Bade your manager?!?!?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hence why I have told people I work for DecEpthicon

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPILKER

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to Beth G****us

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to Sheri Doran? Manager of the Call Center?.......lol

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gurnari

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many more good reps are going to leave due to micromanagement? enough is enough!
    I have been fortunate and most of the managers in my region are good and let the reps do their thing. If you are a new rep, some guidance is in order. However, leave the tenured reps alone and everyones life is easier

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The absolute worst manager!!! No self-awareness, completely out of her mind, and only out for herself. She will do and say whatever to climb the corporate ladder. Well protected by John ManDracula so she will be around for a long time.